Yoshiko(Yohane) x Fallen Angel! Reader- Part 2

A/N- I really have nothing to say at the moment, so yeah. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*E/N's POV*

"Hmm... So she likes a human?" I bite my nail even harder. "Unacceptable, no angel should fall for a human." I protested and bit even harder.

'Snap' it broke and i hatched an idea to make her suffer.

"Oh Y/N, it sure would be bad if that love of yours happens to die soon" I grab my sword and then looked down at the puny planet humans roam. I signaled a few of my men to come with me.

"We wouldn't want that to happen. Would we Y/N?" I chuckled and jumped down.

*Y/N's POV*

I can't sleep, man I'm so bored.

I know! I'll just go and fly around this place, well if I can due to them being scarred. Slowly I get from underneath the covers and gently remove my wings. I kissed Chika's head and walked out of her room.

Quietly and slow I manage to walk out of the house, but I accidentally woke up Shiitake.(A/N- thats his name right?)

He looked up and start to growl, I walk up to him and pat his head, he calmed down and whimpered when I scratched his ear. I started to play with him and scratch his stomach. This is what humans do to satisfy their pets right? He streched and yawned, I believe it's still bedtime for humans and dogs. He then licks my face and slowly crawled to his dog house to sleep, I giggled softly.

I look behind me and see the beach isn't as far from here, so I start walking. Memories start flooding back into my mind when I felt the sand at my feet. I shake it off and continue walking till I make it to the water at my feet. The soft breeze picks up and blows my hair away, I inhale and stretch out my wings slowly.

My back starts to sting and flinch causing my wings to fold up again. I inhale sharply and slowly breathed out.

"I got this, come on Y/N it wont hurt." I encourage and spread my wings once more.

The pain still grew, but it wasn't going to stop me so I kept going. The pain was like Satan's claws digging into my back, the burning sensation was unbearable. Tears start to build up in the corners of my eyes, I wipe them away and try to ignore the stinging on my back and my wings.

After a few more minutes the pain slowly began to disappear, I was able to move my wings. All was left, was being able to fly again. I take two steps forward so my feet touch the freezing water. I take deep breaths at least four times, my eyes open and I flap my wings. I flap them vigorously and my feet left the ground by a few inches.

I use more force and push myself off the ground, I was inches off the ground. My wings then got used to flying again, and I continue flying up. A smile spread wide across my face and tears of joy trailed behind me.

"Wooohooo!" I cheer and hovered over the clouds to see the beautiful sunrise.

I let the welcoming warmth consume my body, my arms spread wide letting in the Sun's warm embrace. It feels good to be back, now one more problem has to be solved... Defeating E/N. I shook my head, 'I'll worry about that later. I hear faint voices calling me down below.

I grined and stopped flapping my wings, I started falling, I let my body fall until I was close enough to the water. I then unravel my wings and start flying towards the beach. I saw the nine girls standing, they smiled now seeing me in better condition. But for me everything was in slow motion, I saw her too. All my attention was to the other fallen angel, Yoshiko was smiling wide.

I hovered over the beach and slowly descended down, feet touched the warm sand. I look at all of them, tears in their eyes. I was back to normal, I can fly now.