[Love Live] Riko x Werewolf! Reader

A/N- Nothing to say. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Fear of Dogs?

*Riko's POV*

"Breaking News! This morning three horses found dead on the campground in Uchira. Authorities a now on the case on the incident and suggest camping somewhere else."

I sighed and turned off the TV.

"Welp there goes our camp out, sorry Chika," Yo sighed.

"Aww! I was soo looking forward to that! Stupid horse killer!" Chika groaned.

"Welp. Guess we'll have to find another spot." Kanan proposed

"You guys! I found another spot!" Mari stormed in the club room happily with the laptop at hand.

"I stand corrected." She added.

"Yay! You're the best, Mari!" Yo and Chika shouted in rejoice.

"That's great and everything. But shouldn't we be more concerned of a killer on the loose?" Dia said apprehensively.

"A horse killer, not a murderer. Besides this spot is no where near the original." Mari said and pointed her finger on the screen.

"Well... It looks nice. And has good ratings," I said.

"That's perfect!" Chika said not even looking at the screen. She must be that excited. "It's settled! We're camping there tomorrow!" Chika declared.

"Yousoro!" You backing her up.

*Next day* (Y/N's POV)

"Stupid campers. I shoulda killed them along with those horses." I groaned quietly as I watched the news from affar.

I covered my head with my hood and ran along the trees briskly. I then found more animals to prey on and stopped in my tracks. Two deers feasting on grass. They looked like their at peace.

My mouth watered, and I swiftly ran and hid by the nearest bush close to them.  The male walked closer to eat another patch of grass. Now was my chance to pounce on him. I pushed it to were it was on it's side and held it's neck with my teeth.

I paused when a little doe and it's mother were snuggling closer to each other. They looked away from the horrid scene that was about to happen. I frowned and suddenly remembered them.

I let go of the male deer and wipe the drool from my mouth. Luckily, he was still alive and trotted away from me to reunite with his family. I stood up and wiped away the grass and dirt on my ripped jeans.

"No children, no women" I whispered my self-made motto.

I shrug everything off and sniffed myself. Horrid body odor. I ran back to a nearby waterfall to bathe the smell away.

*Riko's POV*

"We're here!" Mari announced.

No really? You didn't slam the brakes for no reason. I swear if she doesn't correct her driving, I'm taking the bus. I stumble out of the van and look around us. The scenery was to die for, the others can agree. You can tell by the looks they made when they stepped out.

"Yay! Were here!" Chika cheered like a five year old.

"It's so pretty, zura!" Hanamaru squealed.