Muse x Mysterious!Tomboy!Reader part 1

A/N- I've decided to make something with the whole idol group again. I don't know why but I think I love the Tomboy reader AU A lot better than any other. Oh yeah and by Mysterious! It means that you wear a hood that covers your eyes completely. But let's just get started. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's dream POV*

Idiot...

Weirdo...

Freak...

Monster...

You don't belong here...

I'm very disappointed in you Y/N...

"No please I didn't mean too." I crawl back into the corner "He attacked first"

The hands reach out

"No..."

*Y/N's POV*

I shot up, my back no longer laying down on the bed. I was panting from my nightmare, then tears ran down my face. I back up and put my knees to my chest, scared and afraid.

"I didn't mean to" I said, my whole body shaking.

"Beep Beep Beep"

My alarm switched on telling me to get up for my first day of a new school. Oh how I loved switching schools, nothing more than hiding my eyes for the eighteenth time. I hated moving, every single school I go I just hear

Weirdo...

Crazy...

Don't belong..

It's words like that, it just angers me to hear the exact same thing over and over. I have no hope that this school would be different. I snap out of my thoughts, get out of bed and get ready for a 'perfect day'. Like that ever existed.

I brush my H/L H/C hair to and place it to where my hood can hide it. I don't leave as much hints of my hair and especially my eyes. The color of my eyes are different colors, sometimes they change but it does it on it's own. The original colors are really F/C on the right and S/F/C on the left.

The color of my eyes were not the only problem, my right eye has a scar. The scar leads down to my cheekbone. The only question I've been ask was where I got it from.

I tell them I was born with it but I really got it from my father. He'd beat me up if he was drunk. He never even drew a sober breath, and that was like everyday of my life. That's why my mother, little sis, and I move around a lot, for him to stay away from us.

I put on my F/C hoodie and dark blue jeans, I look in the mirror to check I everything was hidden. I take a deep breath

"It's going to be alright" I said and went downstairs only to be greeted by my mother and my little sister S/N.

"Morning" I said waving to them.

"Morning Onee-Chan" S/N says running up to me and hugging my waist. I pat her head, then sat down to eat what my mother was making.

"Excited for your first day of school you two" my mother asks while setting down plates. Me and S/N look at each other and smiled.

"Yes" we both said.

"Y/N you know where to go right?" My mother asks eating her eggs.

I nod my head and finished eating. I grabbed my bag and kissed the two on the forehead.