Nyo!France x State!Reader [Hetalia]

A/N- This is for my good friend Aki aka AutourTrash. Hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

*Francine's P.O.V*

Ahh another lovely day in my wonderful county. The roses look fresh as ever and the air smells nice and clean. Perfect for a world meeting, I hope they don't get too jealous of the perfect country I own.

I stretch breathing in the fresh air then got ready for the meeting. Although, I look around and see couples in my country. I frown a bit.

"When will I ever find my true love?" I sighed and walked to the meeting.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Ahhh big sister slow down!" I shout as I'm being dragged for the meeting.

"Can't Y/N we're late!" Amelia said still dragging me.

Then we slowed down to catch our breaths and fast walked.

"But why do I have to go?" I looked at her "I'm a state not a country like you."

"I want you to come and meet my allies" Amelia said with her toothy grin.

I sigh 'I guess I'll just roll with it' I thought and continued walking.

After a few more minutes we made it and Amelia ran through the doors still dragging me.

"Sorry we're late!" Amelia managed to speak still panting.

"It's all right just don't be late again America!" A feminine voice said.

"Yes ma'am" she caught her breath "Come on (State name)" she pulled me again.

"(State name)?" I hear the others say.

"Yeah forgot to tell you that my 'lil sis would be here" she said holding me in a head lock.

"Ow ow ow stop it!" I plead in release. She let go and I punch her in the arm. "Idiot" I said.

"Ok ok (State name) you and America can sit next to France" the German looking girl said. "Now let's continue."

*Francine's P.O.V*(Before you walked in)

I sat down and got ready to start with the world meeting, when I noticed we were missing someone.

"Where is Amer-"

"Sorry we're late!" Well speak of the devil it's America but with someone behind her. It was a girl I've never seen before.

"It's ok just don't be late again America!" Monica shouted at her.

"Yes ma'am, Come on (State Name)" America says while draging along this so called (State Name).

"(State Name)?" We all said in unison.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you that my 'lil sis would be here" as she put her in a headlock.

"Ow ow ow stop it!" I heard from the younger one. 'She sounds adorable' I thought. I saw her, she looks like she came in from heaven. Her e/c eyes, that h/l h/c hair, and her smooth looking s/c skin.

"Ok ok (State Name) and America can sit next to France" Monica said pointing at me I blushed a little.

They both got around and the little sister sat next to me, waved and smiled. I smiled back blushing a bit more not controling it.

"Now lets continue" Monica said clapping her hands together.

***

As the meeting had finally came to an end I sat up and went to America to greet the new girl. Only to the other allies surrounding her.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

The meeting ended, 'Thank god that's over, that was so boring' I thought and got up with Amelia. But as I was walking with Amelia, her allies surrounded me. 'Oh dear'

"Oh my gosh you so cute, aru!" a girl in a Chinese kimono said hugging the life out of me.

"Um China your kinda stangling her" I hear my sister say. She lets go and apologize I inhale deeply 'Sweet Air'.

"Sis these are my allies Russia,China,England,France, and Canada." She pointing at all of them. I waved shyly at them, they all seemed nice.

"Not to be rude, but what is your name?" England said with a puzzled look"

"Y/N Jones" I said and I heard them gasp.

"And your related to this oaf!" She look at Amelia then me "You two are like opposites,its hard to tell if you are related." The tall russian added.

"Oh big sister~" a creepy voice called. "MARRY ME~"

"Oh dear," the russian looked terrified "G-got to go!" And then she took off.

"Ok then"I said.

"Sorry sis but I got to go help her and then take off with work." Amelia said looking at her watch. "China could you come with me?"

"Sure see you around Y/N~" she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed a bit and waved goodbye.

"Cya home sis!" I shouted as Amelia ran through the door.

"In the meantime I could give you a tour around my country if you'd like." She kneeled down"My name is Francine by the way~" she said and kissed my hand. I was blushing a whole lot more.

"S-sure Francine I can tour with you" I said and shot back my hand in embarrassment. I hear her giggling then she stuck out her hand.

"Then lets go, my dear~" she smirked and I held her hand

***

I sighed in awe of the beautiful scenery before my eyes. Right now Francine took me to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I could see the whole town but the down side is that I'm afraid of heights. I started to shake, but I soon felt arms around my waist.

It was Francine hugging me from behind.

"Don't worry my dear you won't fall, I'm here" she said with her chin on top of my head.

"Thank you Francine" I giggled, I turned around to hug her. I feel safe in her arms, it feels so warm.

She pulls away from the hug and lifts up my chin. All I can focus on now was her blue eyes, I feel my heart beating fast.

"Y/N... Kiss me" she said and leans in.

I lean in too then my lips met with hers as I wrap my arms around her neck. I feel hands around my waist and brought me closer to her body. I feel her tounge at my lip and allow her to discover my mouth. I did to hers too, my heart kept on beating faster as this was my first kiss. I pulled away in need of air, bit she pulled me back to her lips.

What once was a kiss turns into a complete make out session. We couldn't stop, the only time we did is when we need air. Then we finally stopped and looked at each others eyes.

"Francine" "Y/N" we say our names then hugged tightly not wanting to let go.

"Je t'aime, je ne quitterai jamais ton côté" she spoke her language, I understood.

"Je t'aime Francine"
____________________________________

A/N- So Aki was that fluffy enough for ya? Because I'm pretty sure it is, I mean France is cool but I'm either for Ukraine or Belarus.
Probably Ukraine, I'm mean it's not every day you see a girl with that big of a bust.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed!

-Animeislife201