[Love Live] Nozomi x Mute! Reader

A/N- HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAIFU!!!!!!! Enjoy!
____________________________________

Actions speak louder than words~

*Nozomi's POV*

I sighed looking out the window as it was being pelted by small water droplets. It was raining and overcast. Not a really good day when its your birthday. Unless your fond of rain and it doesn't bother you. Grey was all I could see from affar.

The door slowly opened. Y/N poked her head through, she waved before walking in. A white board and a purple dry erase marker were at hand.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?" I ask trying to relieve my gloom.

She scribbled down on the white board.

"I need to show you something." I read.

"Um. Okay, sure." I said.

Before I could ask her what it was, she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her out the council room. I blushed at the sudden action. Her hand felt really warm and soft that I didn't want to let go.

*****

After fast walking through the halls we then stopped in front of the Idol Study Club room. Confused, I looked at Y/N in question.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

She wrote down her answer.

"Open the door, ^-^" I smiled a bit at the little emoticon.

I reached for the handle and slowly twist it open. The room was dark so I drag my fingers against the wall for the switch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOZOMI!" All the girls shout. I jumped and held my heart from the jump scare.

"Wow. Thank you guys!" I sighed looking at the club room decorated with purple ribbons and streamers.

I was almost in tears at the thought of my best friends remembering my birthday.

"It was all planned by Y/N, nya!" Rin pointed behind me.

I swiftly turn around and look at her. She blushed and nervously waved, I gave her a big hug. Her face was buried in my chest.

"Thank you so much, Y/N!" I credited.

She gave a thumbs up as a response.

"Nozomi you're going to suffocate her," Nico groaned obviously in jealousy looking at her flat chest.

I giggled and let Y/N go. She gasped for air and blushed madly at me.

"Alright! Lets eat!" Honoka declared.

*****

"Happy Birthday to you~" They all sang and clapped when Nozomi blew out the candles.

Honoka grabbed a knife to cut the cake. She gave it to me.

"You and Nozomi should do it," She suggests.

I nodded and walked next to Nozomi. We both held the handle with one hand and cut through the cake slowly. I noticed that she had a small blush.

That was long ago.....