[Kobayashi's Dragon Maid] Jealous! Tohru x Reader

A/N- Requested by Azureman136. Thanks for the different anime request. I was starting to think about deleting the non Love Live oneshots. But thanks for not making that happen! Enjoy!
____________________________________

Innocent Rival~

*Tohru's POV*

"Here's your coffee!" I proudly hand the cup to her.

"Thanks, Tohru." Miss Kobayashi credited.

She looked at her watch and immediately chugged down the fresh brew. I was surprised of how she managed to drink it when you should wait a few minutes.

"I'm almost late!" She cried and dashed to the front entrance.

"Stay safe!" I called.

"Bye!" Miss Kobayashi departed and slammed the door.

"Rare to see her late." Kanna muttered.

"Yeah... I know! Why don't we make her a special dinner when she comes back!" I suggested.

"Yeah!" Kanna calmly cheers.

*At work* (Kobayashi's POV)

"KOBAYASHI! FILL OUT THESE PAPERS OR YOUR FIRED!" My boss pointed aggressively at my computer screen.

"Yes sir," I calmly answer, not trying to show any emotion.

He scoffed before walking away. I turn around and face my screen to type away.

"Boss is angrier than usual, huh?" Makoto sighed.

"Meh. I'm not phased by it." I reply.

"Surprisingly, I would've gave him a piece of my mind." An well know voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw no one there. I then faced Makoto.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

Makoto lightly chuckled, "Hear what?"

I jumped when two arms wrapped loosely on my neck. I was trapped by the scent, of a flower garden. The perfume smelled hauntingly familiar. A chin rested atop of my head, and the person giggled.

"Still strong as ever, Koba-chan!" She hugged tighter.

I haven't been called the name since elementary. I smiled and hugged back to the familiar figure.

"Where have you been all these years, Y/N?" I jokingly ask.

"Oh I don't know, probably gone to Europe to study for five years then decided to come back and see my most beloved friend ever. No big deal." Y/N chuckles.

"Welp you see me. Now let me see you." I stood up from my chair and turned around.

Y/N hadn't changed as much. She grew taller and little masculine than feminine. She proudly wore that smirk on her face, along with her kind and soft gazing eyes.

"Wow. You haven't changed." I said.

"Neither have you. I missed those dead fish eyes of yours." Y/N said.