Muse x Tomboy!Superhuman!Mysterious! Reader -Part 2

A/N- You'll find out what why Superhuman is added on the title. If you've guessed it by just reading the title then... Congrats you get a cookie!
Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's POV*

"Onee-chan are you going to get ice cream for yourself?" S/N looked up. I shook my head.

"I bought this for you S/N" I pat her on the head and we continued walking.

My house was only a few blocks away but I have a strange feeling. 'Are we being watched?' I thought and looked behind me. I saw a shadow near a tree, vanished in a blink of an eye. I started getting nervous, and walked faster with S/N.

"Onee-chan what's wrong?" S/N looked at me worried. I grab her hand and got ready to run.

"Yeah Onee-chan what is wrong" a mans voice mimicked S/N. Four other men appear from the shadows surrounding me and S/N. They all had weapons blunt and sharp, one of them holding a gun.

"What do you want from us?!" I yelled holding S/N closer to me.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks we just want you two to come along with us" the man in the middle said aiming the gun at me. "Just come with us and maybe we wont hurt ya"

"Onee-chan I'm scared" S/N said with tears in her eyes. I start to take off my jacket causing to reveal my eyes and my uniform.

" Aww fellas look the girl is scared" a man chuckled. I turn to S/N.

"S/N turn around, close your eyes and cover your ears. Okay?" I said and take off my jacket and give it to her. She nodded and did what she was told. I turn to the five men and opened my eyes.

"W-woah what the hell?!" The middle guy studdered. "Her eyes are changing red" he said aiming the gun.

"So you want me to come with you?" I chuckled and started laughing. Then ending up laughing like a psycho.

"What are you doing idiot shoot her!" He said and then BANG. I was shot in the chest then I laughed again feeling no pain.

"Man bullets these days. They just don't hurt as much. Now they're useless" I said and pull the bullet out, blood seeping through my shirt.

"W-what the hell, she's not dead?!" He said with fear in his eyes.

"Now it's my turn" I smirked, at super speed I run to the man in the middle and uppercut him. I grab the gun and shoot the four, not killing them just in the shoulder.  I walk up to one of them and grab him by the shirt, then pull him up to a wall.

"Who sent you?" I say in a dark tone.

"I Ain't telling you shit lady." He spat out blood. I grab the gun and aim at his head.

"Wanna run that by me again?" I smirked. He had a look of fear in his eyes.

"I-It was a man named F/N L/N he paid us to come and grab you!" He squinted his eyes ready for a bullet in his brain. I put my hand off the trigger and throw him back to his group.

"All of you go and tell him to FUCK.OFF!" I yelled. They rapidly nodded and ran.

"AND DON'T COME BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I yell then breathed out, I feel my eyes change back then I look at my hands. I feel tears run down my cheeks and I fell on my knees.

"Onee-chan, it's ok don't cry please." I feel S/N hug me from behind. I turn to S/N and hug her.

"S/N I will always protect you no matter what, even if it cost my life." I said and hugged her tighter.