Nyo!France x Nyo!England x Nyo!America

A/N- I'm really glad to be making this since me and my good friend Aki aka @AutourTrash had been in school just planning out this entire thing. Seriously we've been in class just fantasizing how this will turn out. This was requested by her and be aware that me and her might pop in this story so. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*England's POV*

I take a deep breath and exhale to take a sip of my tea. The birds chirping, trees swaying in the gentle breeze,I felt like I'm in heaven. I hear footsteps, I look to see my servant walking towards me.

"Lady Kirkland, you have mail" He said handing an envelop to me. I gently take it from his grasp and open it. It's from Germany,

Alice Kirkland,

In a few days you and the other countries will come to Germany for a world meeting. Yes I know, it might be unexpected that I am telling you now since I know you've been working. But this will only be for a day in Germany then you may go back home.

Thank you for your time

-Monica (A/N- That's her name right?)

I fold the letter and rub my forehead.

"Is everything alright M'lady" He asked pouring more tea.

"Yes everything is fine. I will be gone for Germany and I won't come back until the meeting is over"I said sipping my tea. "So consider this your break time" I said looking up at him.

"Thank you M'lady" he bowed.

"No need to thank me. You deserve a time to yourself" I said and gave him a smile. I finish my tea and start walking towards my room to pack up.

"Can't I ever get a break"I sigh, folding my clothes and putting it in my bag.

****

I finished packing and headed towards the entrance.

"M'lady don't forget your coat I hear it's almost winter time in Germany." My servant called holding my jacket open. I smiled and put my arms through the sleeves putting on the jacket. "Also these two lady's will be escorting you to. Just for extra precautions." He added. Two girls came up to me and bowed. One with blonde hair halfed shaved in a grey suit. The other with long, dark hair with red highlights in a black suit.

"Aki and Author at your service M'lady" they both said and bowed, I curtsied and looked at the servant behind me.

"Thank you, please take care while I'm away" I smiled, he bowed.

"Will M'lady please stay safe" he said, and I nodded and walked out to my helicopter. The other two following, into the front seat to fly it.

****

*Third person POV*

"Oh please like she'll choose you. Who wouldn't want to spend the rest of their days with me" Francine bragged.

"Why would she choose you. Your ego is bigger than your brain." Emily argued, Francine gasped and clenched her fist along with her teeth. Emily did the same, ready for a fight. Then the Russian approached both of them and grabbed the back of their shirts to raise them up.

"How about we all calm down and relax. We wouldn't want problems now da?" She said using her friendly but scary smile, her dark aura appeared. Emily and Francine started shaking.

"Y-Yes M-Ma'am" they stammered. Russia nodded and let them down. A few moments later the door opened revealing the English lady herself, Alice Kirkland. She also came in with two other figures behind her.