[Love Live] Vampire! Maki x Pianist! Abused! Reader

A/N- Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Violence, Slight Blood, Slight Language, and very long.
____________________________________

If only...

*Maki's POV*

There she is, the love of my life, my sin and my sweet escape from reality. 'Oh Y/N, if only I could really tell you how I feel. Except without being a monster, I hope one day I'll open up about it.' My stomach started growling, my throat began to dry. My thirst for blood started to kick in.

Everyone else in Muse knows about my secret, and only they know. But I don't use their blood for my need. At night I simply take blood from an animal or stranger. But only people that do bad, I see no reason to drink the blood of the innocent. Even if they do taste sweet, I resist in anyway possible.

"Alright class take your seats and lets begin" Sensei instructed. "Open your textbooks to where we left off." I reached in my bag, my eyes widened. I can't find it! I didn't go get it did I!? Crap I think I did...

"Nishikino-san! Where is your text book!?" Sensei shouted.

"I-I forgot it" I said nervously. He sighed and then looked around the classroom.

"L/N-san!" He shouted which caused her to jump.

"Y-Yes sir?" She said startled.

"Share your book with Nishikino-san!" He instructed pointing to her then me. She nodded and fast walked to the desk next to me. "Now lets continue..." He started reading aloud to the class. Y/N scooted closer looking down at the book, her scent was to die for.

For the first time, I didn't care if I got in trouble for not paying attention. Her scent was to intoxicating to be ignored, it drove me crazy. Everything about her was lovley to hear and look at, especially her skin. It looked soft to the touch, and warm to envelop in my hands. And my fangs...

"Next page" Sensei said damping his fingers and turning to page of a pointless story. Y/N obeyed and flip to the other side, she looked so engrossed into it. Does she love books as much as I do?

*****

"Alright, make sure to do your essay for this book. Remember it is homework. Have a nice day" He said and walked out the classroom.

"Maki-chan! Let's head to practice, nya!" My cat like friend, Rin, shouted in her usual energetic tone. I looked next to me, Y/N had already left.

"Sure thing" I said blankly and slung my bag over my shoulder. I'm starting to feel hungry, and not the regular human diet. Good thing I have an extra blood bag to snack on, that'll probrably hold me for a week or two. We made it to the door of the roof, and as always Rin and Honoka jump out first.

"Okay, another day of practice. So lets give it our all!" Honoka declared as happy as can be.

"Horray nya!" Rin added alongside Honoka and Hayano.

*Minutes later*

"Great job everyone, lets take a break then start from the beginning." Eli instructed.

I grabbed a water bottle and started chugging down due to thirst. I see Umi walk to me in the corner of my eye, I lift down the water bottle.

"How is the song going?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Going well I suppose. Just need a little more work and it'll be good to go" I said triwling a piece of hair.

"Glad to hear." Umi said plainly wiping her sweat with a towel. "Actually, we thought you might need a little help so we got someone for you."