Muse x Tomboy!Superhuman!Mysterious!Reader Part 3

A/N- I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween, cause I sure did. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's POV*

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes shot up at the sound of my alarm. I quickly reach out and turn it off. I look over to see the still sleeping S/N.

"S/N wake up, time for school" I say lightly shaking her. Her eyes open slowly, then looks at me.

"Good morning Onee-chan" she yawned and stretched.

"Since mom is recovering I'll take you to school" I said getting out of the bed.

"But Onee-chan you don't drive yet." She frowned and got up too. I pick her up and super speed my way to the bathroom.

"Who says I need to drive?" I flash a goofy grin at her, she chuckled.

"Um also can I wear your jacket to school?" She said playing with her fingers. I pause and think for a moment. I nodded, her eyes lit up with joyous smile.

"Yay I get to be like Onee-chan!" She cheered. And instantly pulled my arm into the bathroom so we could get ready.

"Ok go ahead and head downstairs, I'm going to check on mom" I said, she nodded and ran downstairs. I slightly open the door to see my mom awake and refreshed.

"Morning mom"

"Good morning Y/N" she turned and looked at me her eyes red and puffy. I could tell she was crying the whole night. I went up to her and gave her a reassuring smile, she smiled back.

"I'm going to make some toast and take S/N to school" I said.

"Are you sure? I could-"

"Mom it's okay, I got this, you just lay down and relax." I smiled again. "And don't worry about me using my powers, I have it under control."

She nodded and I closed the door. S/N may have my jacket but who says I don't have a spare. I walk back to my room and open my closet, to see another F/C jacket. I go ahead and put it on, not worrying about my hair.

Besides, I don't plan to wear this for long now that I have friends who understand me. I look in the mirror,  slightly giggle I feel my eyes change color. It was a goldish yellow for both my eyes. I couldn't get any happier. I walk down stairs, toast is already being made by S/N. I actually never thought she could use a toaster.

"Here you go Onee-chan lets eat real quick then go" she said and handed me a piece. I ate as fast as I could then chugged down a glass of milk. S/N did the same, then we ran for the door.

"Okay, get on my back and hold on tight." I said, she nodded and hopped on giggling.

"Here. We. Go!" I said and ran as like my life depended on it. I hear S/N laugh and enjoy her ride to school. We made it there under a minute, I didn't even break a sweat.

"That was fun! Thanks Onee-chan!" She said and hugged me.

"It's no problem, you know where to go when school is over right?" I asked.

"Mhm to your school," she released from the hug "Bye Onee-chan see you after school!" She waved, and I waved back. I looked left and right to make sure no one saw me and put my hood on. I looked at my watch to see if I run there now I'd be early.

But being early is good, so I ran there anyways.

I made it to the front gates to see no one saw me arrive. I inhale and exhale again and again.

"I'll be ok, I will be alright." I whisper to myself and began to walk.

***

*??? POV*