Nyo!England x Reader x Nyo! France

A/N- I am not a FrUk shipper but I 'ought to do this anyway since I just got the idea. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's POV*

"SHE'S MINE YOU FROG!"

"INCORRECT SHE'S MINE YOU IMBECILE!"

Great now they are back at it again. Man can I ever get a break from them arguing. Right now Alice and Francine are fighting... Over me. Yeah I know it sound tedious but it's true, to be honest I dont know why.

"Can you guy stop fight already its getting annoying!" Emily said plugging her ears.

They turned to Emily giving her an angry glare.

"She's right, let's not fight for the 5th time today." I said rubbing my head. They looked at each other then nodded. I saw Francine walking towards me with a mischievous smirk. She lifted me chin up with her thumb and index finger making me look into her eyes.

"Je te veux, mon cher~" she said leaning closer to me.

"I-I don't know w-what that means" I said with her getting a little to close for comfort.

"Hey you wanker get away from her!" Alice yelled pushing her away from me, then pulling my head closer to her chest. I blush.

"Y/N you are mine, not this blokes" she said glaring at Francine

"Who are you calling bloke you imbecile!" Francine shouted looking at Alice holding me to her chest. I could hear her heartbeat, it's so fast. I try to pull away but she's tougher than she looks.

"Y/N who do you choose~" Francine said getting closer. The more closer she got, the tighter grip Alice give on my head. It kinda hurts, but the pain slowly faded as she eased a bit.

I look up and my cheeks flush, Alice was only an inch away from my face.

"Well, who do you choose Y/N?" She said, her face red like Spain's tomatoes.

"Um I don't know who to choose," I look at Francine then back at Alice, " but I dont want to break your hearts"

"Mon cher, you would never break our hearts," she lifts my head up "we will understand"

"Well what if I choose both" I said, they looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure" they said, I got up from my chair and hugged them both. I let go and Alice grabbed my shirt and smashed her lips on mine. 'Wow was she always this bold' I thought and put my arms on her waist. I feel Francine creep up behind me and pull me away from Alice to place my lips on hers.

For a while we go back and forth until we stoped for air. All three of us we panting and look at each other, pull them into a hug

"I love you guys"

"We love you too"

*Bonus ending*

"Oh my god" China said and passed out to a nose bleed.

"Well at least they finally admitted they like each other" Emily said blushing like crazy.

"Da, but I think it was pretty obvious Emil-"

"BIG SISTER MARRY MEEEEE~" Belarus shouted with a knife in hand. "NATALYA HOLD ON" Ukraine shouted as her big mounds bounced as she ran.

A/N- *drools a bit*O.O

"AHHHHHHH" Russia yelled and ran for her life.

Oh and Canada just took a bunch of pictures.

"Japan would love this~" Canada said with a little smirk.
____________________________________

A/N- Oh my looks like you just got two girlfriends ;) I love what I've done for the bonus ending UKRAINE AND BELARUS ARE BAE! Hope you all enjoyed!

-Animeislife201