[Love Live] Theif! A-RISE x Officer! Reader

A/N- I like this group. They aren't as noticed but pretty good in my book. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Slight lemon. And KotoUmi. You're welcome.
____________________________________

Stolen gem? Or heart?

*Y/N's POV*

"Man! First day on the job! Isn't this exciting?" Honoka asked.

"As thrilling as it sounds, we have to take this seriously, Honoka," Umi said getting out the taxi.

I shut the taxi door behind me after paying the man. Kotori as well. We then looked at the huge museum in front of us.

"Whoa! We're gonna patrol in there?" Kotori asked.

"Yup! This is going to be fun!" Honoka cheered.

"Let's just go in already," I sighed and opened the door for them to walk inside.

*****

"These will be your uniforms. Please treat this museum with care until I come back. It is of great value to me." The museum owner said.

All four of us saluted saying "We won't let you down, sir!"

"Great. Thank you so much. Ta ta!" he said as he walked through the door.

We waved goodbye as well before looking at each other.

"These outfits look so cute!" Kotori squealed.

"You'd expect them to be all formal and bland," I said looking at my body.

(Your outfits are like this one)^

"This is going to be awesome. Just imagine, we have this place all to ourselves!" Honoka exclaimed.

"Yeah. For the next 12 hours. Take this a bit seriously, Honoka." Umi slightly lectures.

"Let her get excited Umi. We aren't just gonna sit around and watch cameras all day." I said.

"Maybe you're right," Umi said.

"Now come on, lets patrol," I added before walking.

*Few hours later*

The night filled in the sky. The city lights of Tokyo have never been more beautiful. But in here it started getting dark that we had to use flashlights. I don't mind it, but Honoka and Kotori seem to not like the dark. So Honoka stayed with me while Kotori was with Umi.

We walked down the medieval times path. Shadows of knight in armor figures could be seen. Which creeped Honoka out and held close to me. I was still holding the flashlight, while my other arm was completely taken by Honoka.

"I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." She quivered.

"Welp, we took the job. Nothing we could do now." I conclude.