Yoshiko(Yohane) x Fallen Angel! Reader

A/N- I really just got the idea of making this while I was playing Love Live! School Idol Project. Btw I love the group Guilty Kiss~ They're just awesome. Oh yeah you will have an enemy in this so when you see E/N you'll know what that means. Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's POV*

BOOM! I fell on my back and quickly got up avoiding a sword slash. I jump back and held my arm to try and stop the bleeding. I tasted blood in my mouth from the many impacts I've had on my now bruised and scarred body. My wings had slashes everywhere causing even more pain.

"Your weak Y/N. Stop resisting and fight for once!" E/N said rushing towards me and swung her sword. I doged the blade and backed up some more.

"I won't, fighting is pointless and you know it!" I yelled trying to talk sense into her. She stopped and laughed.

"For a daughter of a god you sure are all about mercy" laughed E/N. She put her sword in her holster laughed even more. "Pathetic, your parents must be ashamed" she giggled.

"At least mine aren't in hell where they belong" I snapped, she stopped laughing and gave me an evil glare. " And for the record I'm and goddess I can't die." I added.

"You may be a god up here but down to where humans live your aura will be limited." She said taking out her sword and pointing it at me. Then she dashed and hit me with the hilt of her sword I landed on my back. Then she plunged the sword in my stomach, I screamed in pain but I didn't die.

"Y-You'll... Regret...This" I gasped struggling to get the sword out.

"I'm sure I won't" she giggled, a devilish smirk spread across her face and she pulled the sword out. "Farewell Y/N"

I melted into the ground and fell from heaven descending into earth's
atmosphere. A field of fire surrounds me telling me that I'll be hitting a huge impact to someplace where humans live. I felt my eyes getting heavy and everything went black. I grew unconscious.

*Yoshikos POV*

"Ugh I'm borrred" I whined, we all were currently on the beach doing nothing but 'enjoying the view'.

"Right now? We just got here Yoshiko" Hanamaru said.

"A fallen angel shouldn't be unentertained!" My Yohane side whined making her pose.

"Whatever" she replied

"Actually Yoshiko is right I'm getting bored too" Chika said sitting next to me.

"Yeah me too" You sighed taking seat next to Chika.

"If only something intresting would happen" I sighed.

"Um does anyone else see that light?" Kanan asked pointing up. I looked up to see a shooting star coming our direction. 'Wait a shooting star? It's not even dusk yet' I thought titling my head. I noticed it was coming closer and closer.

"It's getting closer" I pointed at the bright light

"It's heading right towards us. Get out of here!" Dia yelled, we all ran for cover.

Boom! It crashed into the ground and sent a shock wave. A few minutes later, it calmed down and we turned the corner to look at what has landed.

"Lets go check it out" Mari said jogging towards the dent in the ground, we followed.

"Oh my" Riko gasped looking at the crashed object. Actually it wasn't an object it was... a girl.

She looked beautiful, but her clothes were ragged and torn. Her H/L H/C hair was all dirty and messy, and she was bleeding.

"Let's help her! C'mon!" You instructed, sliding down the now created slope. We followed and picked her up, then we dragged her out of the slope. We gently set her down and looked to see she was bleeding out of her stomach.