[Hetalia] Hungary x Violinist!Reader

A/N- Nothing much to say but this was requested by my good friend Aki aka @AutourTrash. Hope you all Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own any videos of the ones down in the story. And yes author decided to write disclaimers now. Oh yeah and slight Yaoi warning.
____________________________________

                                 Only you~

*Hungary's POV*

Ahh how the snow looks wonderful today. Despite how cold it might be, it brings out a wonderful setting. Germany out did himself again, this years party is going to be a blast. Hanging out with fellow countries, stuffing your face with cake, and well... couples. How I shiver saying that one word.

Not like I hate the feeling of love itself, I never even knew what that felt like. Even now I don't, I'm starting to feel lonely. Yes I have friends who are like family, but we all need that special someone in our lives. Including me.

"Elizabeta! Help me out with the lights please." A strong male voice led me out of my thoughts, it was Ludwig. I climbed up the ladder and handed him the last of his decorations.

"Okay you two lets take a break." The Italian said handing us a glass of hot chocolate.

"Thank you, Italy" Ludwig said and grabbed a cup, I reached out to grab one.

"Hello everyone!" An energetic voice came from the door. It was Gilbert and Roderich.

"Hey guys, nice to see you again" I greeted and curtsied.

"Same to you too, Elizabeta" Gilbert said and grabbed a cup.

"We're here to help set up for the party" Roderich said rolling up his sleeves.

"Okay then, you two can help me with setting up tables. Elizabeta will finish the lights." Ludwig instructed and dragged the boys with him. I giggled and climbed up the ladder to finish the red and green lights.

*****

When I finished I looked over and saw the two being bossed around by the stronger German.

"Okay that's enough. Tables are all set and ready, good work" he said.

"G-Good" Roderich said looking like he's in pain and out of breath. I felt something behind me and saw it was Gilbert with his smug face.

"Do you need something, Gilbert?" I said, I felt another presence on my back.

Roderich had the same face, I look up and see Gilbert holding a strange looking leaf. They both leaned in pucking their lips, I slipped below them causing them to kiss each other. Without even noticing they continued to make out, then using tongue. I personally wanted to shriek in my fangirl state but I decided to wait out the now heated kiss. They pulled back and their faces... Priceless.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" they both screamed, realizing who they've kissed. I bursted out laughing, I held my stomach in the process. I could hear Ludwig and Feliciano laughing with me.

"Did you two really think you could sneak a kiss from me that easily?" I said toning down my laugh then wiping a tear. "What kind of fantasy are you guys in?"

"W-W-Whatever, I'm not giving up though" the Austrian stated.

"Me neither" the Prussian agreed.

"Okay then, I'm going outside for a walk. See you love birds at the party~" I teased as I grabbed my scarf.

"WE'RE NOT LOVE BIRDS!" They shouted when I closed the door.

I swear those two are idiots at times, although it was mostly Gilbert. When I turned around cold breeze hit me in the face, it was rather welcoming. The view of the falling snow dawns over me, absolutely breath taking.