[Love Live!] Dia x Tomboy! Reader

A/N- This story is inspired by the lunar eclipse that happened in my town. I believe it's called the Super Blood Wolf Moon. Geez, make that a tongue twister. Also, Valentines Day (ew couples) is almost here so. Why not use Dia. Right? Right. Hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

The Color of Passion

*Y/N's POV*

Ah! Valentine's day, the day for the couples to thrive in each others presence. While the lonely (such as myself) spend the day gawking at the word love and secretly wishing for a person to just kiss them. Oh. Also, the day to get free candy so, yeah. I mean unless your popular enough.

"So Valentines Day is here, who knows maybe you'll get a confession from someone~" Mother snickered as she served my breakfast.

"Pfft! I doubt it, she's so ugly that people give her beauty products!" Big brother laughed with cereal in his mouth.

"Your one to talk, last Valentines your whole friend group gave you a lifetime supply of acne cream. That you never use by the way." I responded.

"Why you little!" He growled as he stood up from his chair.

"B/N! Sit down this instant!" Mother roared scaring us both.

He obeyed and sat back in his chair, still giving me a glare. I continued to eat, a little faster than him this time.

In seconds I managed to finish. The doorbell rang just in time. Mother answered.

"Good morning, Dia." Mother greeted.

"Good morning, Ms. L/N," Dia responded calmly.

"I'll be there in a second!" I shouted as I grab my bag from my room.

*Dia's POV*

"Okay!" I respond in assurance.

"Helloooo hot stuff~" B/N slyly greeted.

I rolled my eyes " Good morning to you too, B/N" I groan.

"So, you going to the Blood Moon Fest or what? I'd be happy to take you with~" He winked. I literally gagged on my own saliva.

"No thanks, I'm going with Y/N." I politely decline.

"Aw, c'mon. Let a real man escort you. Not that wannabe!" He scoffed.

A shoe was then thrown at his head, his mother gave him a deadly glare.

"Let's go, Dia, " Y/N said.

I heard a hard thump on the ground, then her brother yelped in pain. I looked back to see him grab his foot in pain. Y/N chuckled.

*Minutes later*

"So you excited for the festival tonight?" Y/N asked with the smile that I adored.

"Very, this type of eclipse won't happen 'til seven years have passed again," I said.

"Glad that you're happy, it's nice to see that smile." Y/N compliments.