[Hetalia] Nyo!America x Nyo!Germany

A/N- Requested by Simone643 Reader POV will also be here.  Enjoy!
____________________________________

Her~

*Amelia's POV*

"Gah! I'm so booored!" I whined kicking my feet up in the air.

"Amelia, you just got here like ten minutes ago," I hear my best friend scold me.

"Whatever, lets find something to do!" I whined again.

"Like what?" I sat up and was about to speak but she placed a finger on my lips. "And no, we are not going to McDonald's for the thousandth time." I plopped back down and sighed.

My phone then buzzed, I looked to see it was Felicia. I texted back.

Felicia: Hello Amelia😄

Amelia: What's up😗

Felicia: We were just wondering if you'd like to come visit. 😊

Amelia: Lemme guess. You made too much pasta again didn't you?😆

Felicia: Si 😒

Amelia: I'll be over there in a few😗

Felicia: Vee! See you then!

Amelia: K bye

I then turned off my phone, and sat up.

"Welp, I found something to do!" I happily announced. Y/N raised an eyebrow at me.

"And that something is?" She asked.

"We're going to see Felicia and the others," I said and stood up.

"We?" she said looking back down to her phone.

"Aw c'mon, Y/N!" I pouted.

"I'm not going," she said blankly. Although, she knows I don't give up so easily. I picked her up bridal style and ran to the door. "What are you doing, Idiot!" she yelled kicking her legs.

"You better hold on! It's gonna be one bumpy ride!" I playfully warned and ran in inhumane speed.

*Monica's POV*

"What are we going to do with this much pasta!?" I said and scratched my head in frustration.

"Don't worry, I have invited people over to eat with us, vee" Felicia said packing up the plates and pasta. I looked over to her, she's happy today?

"So, we are having a picnic?" I asked, she nodded and continued packing. This time she was happily humming a tune. "Well then, who did you invite?"

"Y/N, Sakura, Julchen, Francine, Maddie, Alice, and Amelia." She hummed, but the last name made me freeze in place. Amelia, the American beauty she is, sure she isn't as bright but she can be very friendly.

Her and Y/N are best childhood friends and they are never apart. I'll admit, I'm jealous to see her with another girl. But a dear friend like that, I must resist to intervene with the two.