[Love Live] Kanan x Neko! Reader- Happy Birthday!

A/N- I just got this idea by watching cute cat videos :3. Enjoy
____________________________________

Birthday wishes~

*Y/N's POV*

'Gaahh when is she coming back?' I thought. Currently, I'm sitting down in front of the door waiting for my master. My master's name is Kanan Matsuura, a diver and third year in high school. I am a stray cat she took in, so I'm always loyal.

I heard the door lock click, it opened revealing my master. I meowed happily and dragged my body to her shin. She looked down and smiled.

"Hey Y/N!" She greeted and picked me up.

Her gentle touch caressed my spine and underneath my chin. Involuntarily, I start to purr and meow softly. I licked her cheek as a thank you in my body language. I started hearing footsteps and looked at the door. The sound belonged to Master's best friend, Mari Ohara.

Mari is like my other master since I've known her for so long. She was the one who found me first, I remember how little they were.

"Hello! Y/N~!" She happily greeted in that usual energetic tone. Of course with a cat like smirk that matches mine.

Mari hugged Kanan and then scratched my ear as gentle as Master. I responded with a gentle purr that mad them sigh in awe.

"Alright, let's get to writing lyrics," Master said and carried me like a human infant.

"Yay! I'll get my happy music!" Mari cheered.

That "music" was screaming torture known as metal. Not that I don't like the genre in general, it's just how she blasts the volume without a care in the world. We do have neighbors for her information. Mari pulled out her phone and plugged into a speaker. The music came out louder than usual, Mari started to jump up and down.

I flinched a bit but slowly got used to it. Laying on Master's lap was my comfort to ignore the loud ambiance. She pats my head and then placed her two arms on the desk. Mari sat next to her and turned down the volume. I slowly start to fall asleep.

*Kanan's POV*

"Looks like someone is sleepy," I giggled referring to little Y/N.

"Aww, she's so adorable when she sleeps." Mari sighed in awe.

"Yup. Maybe we should let her sleep on the couch, so we won't wake her." I suggested.

Mari nodded and picked her up with care, like a mother with her baby. We walked to the living room and placed her down with caution like she was a fragile package. We put her to sleep but just stared at her. The happy cat she is makes anyone smile, including me.

"Hey Kanan?" Mari called me still looking at the little fur ball.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"Have you ever wondered what Y/N may look like if she was human?" Mari asked and held Y/N's paw.

"Yeah. I have at times. But if she were human, then that may be the best birthday wish I'd ever have." I said.

"Don't worry. We'll make sure you'll have a shiny birthday tomorrow!" She quietly exclaimed.

"Thanks..." I said.