[Love Live x Tokyo Ghoul] Rin x Ghoul! Reader x Touka - Part 2

A/N- Here it is! Enjoy!

____________________________________

Alliance

*Touka's POV*

"I knew it. She loves someone else..." I said solemnly.

I watched from affar, my Y/N kissing a orange haired girl. Just a quick glance made me wanna puke out last nights coffee. Anger surges through my veins.

I knew I had to do something, and fast.

*A few hours later* (Y/N's POV)

I walk out of the school with Rin, hand in hand. I was as happy as I can truly be, but a part of me says otherwise. I suddenly start remembering who I truly was. A ghoul.....

What if Rin saw? Would she accept me? Or leave me disgusted and afraid.

"Y/N? Is something wrong, nya?" Rin inquired.

"Nothing's wrong. Just tired from the fight." I faked a yawn.

"I bet. Taking two guys at once must've been hard." She giggled, clutching my hand a bit tighter.

"It wasn't that hard. Both of them didn't put up much of a fight." I smirked.

"Whatever nya." Rin giggled.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" Rin's phone goes off in her bag.

"I'll be right back. Hello?" Rin answered and turned the other way.

"Mhm. Uhuh. What? EHHHHH?!" She practically screamed the last part.

I jumped a bit before calming down and looking at her. Rin looked tensed up from the call. I began wondering what it was about. Must've been something bad, even after school.

"S-Sure. Bye-Bye nya," Rin briefly ends the call and looks at me with a red face.

"Everything okay? Rin?" I asked.

"S-So. M-My mom recently left town for a business trip, and I can't go home since she brought the key with her. She says that I'm allowed to stay with a friend." Rin shyly spoke. Her eyes faced the ground and she rapidly twiddles her thumbs.

I smile at her cuteness, even if it's on accident. She is new to the whole "girlfriend and girlfriend" thing. I shush her mumbling and answered the question that she was going to ask.

"Of course you can come over. We need to study anyway." I assure.

"Yay! I get to stay with, Y/N-chan nya!" Rin cheered and gave me a big hug.

*Minutes later*

I turn the key and opened the door to my apartment. I hear Rin sigh in astonishment. I was confused, a one bedroom place is really something to stare in awe about. I bet it's because I cleaned the whole place.

"So clean! Nya!" Rin said walking around from the living room to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah I forgot. I don't have much food so we'll need to order something." I said, her eyes lit up.

"Pizza it is then!" She rejoiced.

"Okay then," I giggled.

But deep down I knew that I could throw up all that stuff later on. I hesitated to call the pizza place but knew that it was what she wanted. As any other loyal girlfriend, I place my needs before hers and dial the number.