[Love Live] Cat!Maki x Tomboy! Reader x Dog!Umi

A/N- You can make Umi and Maki any breed you want. And I really have nothing else to say so... Enjoy!

Warning: Slight Lemon and Crude language. Yes Author is writing it for the first time in forever. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
____________________________________

A cute rivalry~

*Y/N's POV*

"Man school is such a pain in the neck" I sighed streching my arms. "I'm just glad it's the weekend." I grab my keys and unlock my door only to be greeted by my best friends. Umi tackled me to the ground and Maki did the same.

"Hey! Did my girls miss me" I said in a playful voice, Umi barked and licked my right cheek. I stood up brushing off the dog and cat hair and then noticed the note taped to the door.

Dear Y/N,

Me and your mother won't be here for a week due to a business trip. It was urgent so we had no choice, we are leaving our trust in you to take care of Maki and Umi while we are away. We already went shopping for food so you won't have to worry.

-Love you, Dad and Mom.

I tore off the note, closed the door, and placed it on the table. They usually go on trips like this so I was used to it a lot. I took off my shoes and my shirt, luckily I was wearing a tank top underneath.

I threw my shirt in a forgotten corner and flopped on the couch, face first. Maki pounced up next to me and cuddled closer to my chest purring. I giggled and scratched her ear lightly, she nuzzled against my hand.

My phone vibrated inside of my pocket, I pulled it out and looked to see it was my girlfriend (G/N). I answered it and sat up.

"Yo G/N"

" Hey Y/N"

"Are you okay? You sound depressed"

"No I'm fine! I just need to tell you something"

"Okay? What is it?" I started getting suspicious.

"Well I've been thinking and... We haven't talked in a while"

"Okay?"

"I don't think this is working out. I'm sorry."

"Hmm. Okay then, I'm fine with that." I honestly could care less. I knew she's been cheating on me.

"Wow okay, you sound like you don't even care."

" 'Cause I don't. I know you've been seeing other guys behind my back."

"I only do that because you don't care about me. All your attention is focused on some stupid dog and cat!"

"They are not stupid. I'm pretty sure they have more loyalty and intelligence than you do."

"Pfft, whatever. Goodbye Y/N!"

"Goodbye G/N" I said and hung up the call, I hugged my knees but didn't cry. I didn't care, it's pointless to cry over something so petty. Umi jumped up on the couch and gently licked my face, I pulled back and kissed her head.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make some dinner for Maki and Umi, trying to get my mind off it. I set their bowls down and walked off to take a shower.

*****

When I turned off the water I kept on hearing strange clanging noises coming from downstairs. I kept on thinking it was Maki messing with her toys again. But when I pressed my ear against the door, I hear clanging and growling. I quickly put my clothes on and ran down stairs, only to see Maki and Umi fighting.