[Soul Eater] Blair x Flirty!Tomboy!Reader x Tsubaki

A/N- In my opinion I think these two are best girls! Also, I know Blair isn't a witch but for the sake of this story it has to rhyme with weapon. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Weapon or Witch?

*Tsubaki's POV*

"Black Star!" I yell and struggle out of the witches grasp.

"Hehehe, He's dead now deary!" The ugly hag sneered.

This is bad. Or this may be the end of us. No one can save us now...

"GAAHH!!!" I hear the witch scream in pain.

Her eye had been shot through causing her to drop me. I ran to Black Star's motionless body. Head lights appear from affar but when came to view the knight in shining armour appeared. It was my crush Y/N L/N, she was riding her motorcycle.

"Tsubaki! Get him to a safe place, I'll handle this!" she ordered in that soothing voice of hers. I nodded and picked up Black Star to run away.

I turn around to see the witch dead already. Y/N had one shot killed her, the soul was floating an inch off the ground. She picked it up only to examine it and looked at me. I blushed and looked the other way. In the corner of my eye I saw her walking towards me.

"Here," she said plainly. In her hand was the witches soul. I accepted and took it from her, she caressed my cheek with a smirk. "Take care~" she said and sauntered away.

I was a blushing mess, her touch was so warm. I quickly snapped out of it and ran as fast I could to DWMA. Black Star was bleeding real bad.

*An Hour Later*

"Welp he survived alright. But unfortunately the damage he's delt with ruined his leg. It'll heal for about two months." Professor Stein said.

"What'll happen to me then?" I asked.

"You'll be paired with a temporary partner, Tsubaki. I'm pretty sure you know who." He added with a puff of his cigarette.

My blush darkened, I was to be paired with the only meister without a weapon. That person was Y/N L/N, the smartest, coolest, and hottest girl in DWMA. Y/N's partner had recently died to a powerful witch way out of her league. I bet that really hurts, mentally of course.

"I'll do my best, sir" I said and walked out of the room.

*Y/N's POV*

"What a day," I sighed and opened the door.

"Hey Y/N~" a familiar voice purred from my right side.

Of course, my house what yet intruded by the local cat, Blair. She had stayed with me for a while since she felt "lonely" in her pumpkin. Now she visited me a lot, she'd even sleep over.

"I missed you!" she said and hugged me from behind, her breast press against my back.

"I was only gone for a day, Blair," I said patting her head.

"Yeah but it felt like a year had past!" she whined.

"Whatever you say," I said and placed my (weapon) down on a shelf. "Anyway I'm pretty tired so I think I'll skip dinner today," I added as I walked towards my room.

"Aww but dinner I made was really special!" Blair frowned.

"As much as I really love your cooking, it's been a long and tiresome day. Maybe tomorrow," I said feeling a little guilty.