[Love Live] Hanamaru x Bookworm! Reader

A/N- Nothing to say, zura. Enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANAMARU 3/4/18!
____________________________________

A simple book~

*Hanamaru's POV*

"And, another book finished, zura!" I cheered.

"Amazing Hanamaru! That's like the 30th book finished this month!" Ruby said.

"I'm not that good, zura. There's probably somebody better than me." I said.

"Ha! Foolish Zuramaru! As a fallen angel, I forbid a meer human to be in your place," Yoshiko stated swinging her cape from left to right.

"Thanks, Yoshiko," I said

"It's Yohane!" she protested.

Little did she know that there was someone as high reading level as I am. Heck, she's even higher than me. We talk from time to time but she really focuses on her book. She's barley even noticed as a student at this school. She barley talks to others and doesn't even raise her hand. But there's something about her.

Her name is Y/N L/N. A normal girl with H/L H/C hair and glasses. When I see her in the library she always has a different book in her hand. Each week of course. Although, I don't see the cover of the book she reads. So I don't know the genre she usually picks.

Plus she's a second year. So we rarely see each other. Even if we were to see face to face, she'd just walk past me. You could say that she's sort of interesting.

"Hey guys!" I hear Yo's voice from a distance.

"Ready for practice?" Chika said, happy as usual.

"Let's go, zura" I said and walked along with the second years. Ruby and Yoshiko follow.

*Next day* (Y/N's POV)

'That marks my 35th book this month.' I thought and fixed my glasses as I close the finished book.

I stand up and look around to find the belonging genre shelf where I first found it. I placed it back and started looking for a new one. I blindly walk into the Romance isle. Or so it would seem accidental.

Scrolling through the shelves none looked as interesting. Reading through the titles and the description doesn't click to my interest. I look at the back of each book, only to find it has the same story plot like any other book. That was until I found one that clicked in my head. The title read "Forbidden Love" and showed two girls in the illustration.

I reach for it. Then touched another hand belonging to a stranger. I flinch back and look to see Hanamaru-san. She was flushed red.

"S-Sorry. Did you want this, zura?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah. But you can have it if you want." I reached for it and inched the book towards her.

"No, that's okay. If you wanted it you take it, zura" she insisted and pushed the book back to me.

"Well we both want it. Let's go see if we can ask for a copy," I said. She nodded and walked alongside me.