[Love Live] Kotori Minami x Fashion Model!Reader

A/N- Now's you chance to become the FABULOUS person you are. Release the inner fabo in you, and strut your stuff. The song up above is what you strut to, you know on stage. Okay enough talk, lights, camera, action! Enjoy!

P.S.- S/N= Stage name
____________________________________

                     Adorable~

*Y/N's POV*

And now ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy the show.

The crowd cheers, now time to do what I do best. Take a deep breath Y/N....

Inhale...

Exhale...

Let's do this!

I run through the curtains and strut down the runway. Flashes from cameras blind my view, but when I reach the end the crowd goes wild. I do my signature pose.

"Remember, shine like the star you are!" I said, the crowd roared with joy and I walked back into the curtains. Other models follow behind, newer ones went out to pose the outfit.

Today's fashion show is all christmas themed since it's the time of year. So I was basically wearing a Santa outfit that had a skirt and top, that was it. The backstage man came to me.

"Great job S/N, now lets get you to another outfit" he encouraged and took my hand, I sighed.

I was going to be here for a while...

*Kotori's POV*

"Ahh she was so cool, and that outfit she had on was cute!" I said with stars in my eyes.

"Wow Kotori, I didn't know you'd like her that much" Umi sighed playfully.

"She does talk about her a lot" Honoka replied with Umi's statement. I didn't even pay attention, I started staring at the runway to find my idol.

"Can you even believe it too? She's the same age as me!" I said shaking Honoka's shoulders in excitement.

The lights dimmed, and I let go of Honoka to see the fabulous S/N walking on the runway. She was wearing an elf outfit and had a candy cane sticking out of her mouth. The shoes, skirt, and hat all were patterned with red and green. Since we are basically school idols we were given backstage passes and front row. So at the end of the runway there we were.

She reached the end and blew a kiss at the crowd. My heart leaped with joy and astonishment of the beautiful model herself.

"Remember to be yourself! You are beautiful no matter what you look like!" She announced for everyone to hear, I cheered along the crowd. "Also if you have backstage passes please make your way there" she added walking in the curtains. The audience started clearing out and I dragged Honoka and Umi backstage.

*Y/N's POV*

'Phew! Now that that's over.' I thought while walking to see backstage fans. I walked through to find... Only three girls, girls that I've supposedly seen before.

"Hello there!" I kindly greet, a girl with grey hair and amber eyes flinched and hid behind another girl. I giggled at her reaction and walk up closer. "Aww no need to be afraid, I don't bite like other models do" I said. She peeked out and then instantly hid.

"Pardon our friend, she's just nervous to meet you." The girl with dark blue hair and golden eyes said.

"That's alright, most of my fans act up like this. But this one is rather adorable~" I said playfully, I sneakily walked around the girl she was hiding behind and gave her a huge hug.