[Love Live] Umi x Cheater! Reader

A/N- I'm not really good at making the reader a villain type. So if this is crappy then feel free to tell me. And since you cheated on her, she'll show her sadistic side so... Enjoy!?

Disclaimer: Lemon

P.S.- Good Luck!
____________________________________

Regret...

*Umi's POV*

Eye on the target. Slow your breathing and focus Umi.

I draw the bow and get ready to shoot.

Ready.... Aim...

Ahh! Tsubasa! Faster~

Fire!

I let go out of anger, but that slight distraction made me miss by two inches from the center. I knew that something would happen if I left her alone with our rival. I clutched my bow, I felt it on the vurge of snapping in half.

"Calm down Umi." I sighed.

I should be over her by now since a month has flew by. But whenever I think of her it makes my heart ache badly. Even when I still keep a picture on my phone with me and her. I didn't feel angry when I saw it. I felt, hot and lustful for her sweet soft lips again.

Come to think of it, Tsubasa stole her first time away from me! More like love arrow shoot her in the face! (PUNZ BOI)

There was one time where I pleasured myself with two fingers. Just by looking at her face.

My sweet Y/N.....

How I want to feel you in my arms once again.....

I wanna take it further than just one simple kiss!

You'll see...

An idea popped into my brain. If I were to get her back, I would need my supplies. Oh just you wait Y/N. For I have a treat just for you~

*Hours later* (Y/N's POV)

"What a day!" I sighed when I finished stretching.

I got up from my seat and began walking to get to my locker. Everyone must've cleared out quick, the halls were empty. The only sounds were my footsteps echoing. I hummed a tune that was stuck in my head. Then I started mumbling the lyrics.

Something lately drives me crazy
Has to do with how you make me
Struggle to get your attention
Calling you brings apprehension

(A/N- Guess what it is!)

I then thought about the lyrics and shivered. I was preventing myself from singing it any further. But it wasn't long enough till I reached my locker. I opened it and saw a note taped to the wall.

"Your Mine" I read before a hand covered my mouth with a cloth.

I struggled and furiously kicked but it only made me feel weaker. I stopped trying and let my hands drop to my sides. My vision then faded to an unforgiving darkness.