TAGGED (not rlly)

1. Do you care about what others think of you?

Me walking through the hallways of my school. I overhear their words.

"Oml like you heard she's gay right?"

"Yeah gurl. Like eww!"

*Flips them off and continue the rest of my gay life*

So the answer is no.

2. Middle name?

Marie. A name passed down from my mother. Only hers in Marina. So you can already tell that I come from a mexican heritage.

Which explains my love for churros.

3. Favorite sport?

Well my dad's a coach. So I go with him to work out and watch him coach football.

So football. Even though I'm just there lifting weights.

4. Best friend?

Does a whole freaking group count. 'Cause I love them all to death. They all came out when I was the first one to have a girlfriend. So you could say that I had a major impact on them.

Your author is a hero. (not really)

5. Someone you wouldn't live without?

Um... Can I change that someone to a whole freaking family.

6. Favorite Name/ Nickname that people call you?

Well. I go by many names. My friends call me Jojo, my dad calls me by my real name. And my mom calls me Lala, or Ma. Its weird but I got used to it.

7. Are you more cute or sexy?

Well I'm working out for a reason. But I would consider myself to be sexy. My dad was very flirtatious when he was in highschool. I noticed that I had his charisma right away. How? Well my first girlfriend.

I made her blush a hella lot. By repeating what she says into a dirty pun.

I know... I'm weird as hell.

8. What are your preferred pronouns?

I usually don't really care who calls me what. Irl I'm a girl but i don't care if you use anything else.

9. Have you ever been asked out?

Um. A few times. Most if them were boys, but I turn them down. A few reasons why: Both my mom and dad would kill me, They mostly asked me out because of my looks, and I don't like them.

10. Do you believe in True love/ Soul mates?

Yeah. It's bound to be discovered to someone someday. Time tells the tale. I knew that a first relationship isn't always gonna connect forever.

11. What are your top three pet peeves?

1. WHEN ONE STUDENT CAN'T SHUT UP WHEN THE TEACHER IS TALKING.

2. Egotistical pricks

3. Talking with your mouth full of food.

12. Do you consider yourself an emotional person?

Yup. Any argument that I get into is when I feel like sobbing so hard. Even if it's just something minor. It makes people think twice about my physical and social appearance. Which I don't care for, like c'mon, we all cry at some point.

13. Words you say often?

Oh boy:

"Oh my lord"

"Adios mio!" (Oh my god in spanish)

"FIFTY SHADES OF F*CKED UP"

"WHAT IN GAY JESUS!?"

"Retard/Retarded"

"YAAAAAS"

"Shiny!"

"Yas gurl yas"

"According to the gay agenda"

"Let's unpack this!"(MacDoesIt)

"Love Live!"

"Anime"

"I'm shook"

"I am the shooketh"

14. A picture of yourself.

 A picture of yourself

HOW ABOUT NO-SOURO

15. Your favorite picture of another person.

 Your favorite picture of another person

Do I even have to explain? 😍😍😍

16. Favorite hobby?

Writing, playing rhythm games (LLSIF and BANG DREAM).

I would say that guitar may be a hobby but. No. I want to have guitar as my career.

17. Role model?

My english teacher. She was so inspirational and outgoing. She told us all about what is wrong with kids now a days and what it was like back then. For one of our projects was all about poetry. You could say that it was an easy A.

18. Who is the best person you personally know?

My parents and my siblings. Some of my friends as well.

19. Crush?

Nobody.

Although I think about a girl who clearly likes me. I can tell by her actions. Like: sitting on my lap, hugging me and not letting go, and singing along as I play songs. She's cute but I'm not so sure.

It's probably lust and nothing more.

20. Tag 20 people.

Well how about who ever wants to answer these questions can go ahead.

Thank you @joyfulweirdo for suggesting that I do this off of your own side of this tag.

So now y'all know more about me. Which really isn't that exciting but you're here anyway.

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 20K READS. We finally did it. I honestly am shook that you all made it this far. But thanks. I owe you all a ton. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201