[Love Live] Yo x Yandere! Killer! Reader

A/N- Spooky month is here y'all. I'm ready to scare and overdose on sugar! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Violence, blood, and slightly strong language.

_________________________________________

Secret Bodyguard~

*Y/N's POV*

"Never again will I go to his house. He was such a creep." Yo joked.

"Sounds like one too. Hell, he comes near you again. I'll kill him!" I added playfully.

"Ha ha. You're funny Y/N, I'm glad I chose you." She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead in response. But that really wasn't a joke that I made. I was serious as I could ever be. This creep touched her... It boils my blood.

This guy is in the same school and in the same grade as Yo. Along with the same classes as her too. I can't remember his name, but soon enough... No one will. Currently, I'm walking Yo home after a movie date. Just for extra protection, I love her after all.

"I mean his friends are weird too. Although, some of them just disappear out of thin air the next day. Maybe they moved?" Yo spoke.

"I'm sure they did. At least their away from you. You're mine after all~" I wrap my arm to her waist.

*Few minutes later*

"Well, here we are." Yo said sadly.

"Unfortunately, yes we are. Are you sure I can't sleep over?" I saddened as I turn to face her.

"Unless you want my mother to unleash hell on you. I suggest you head home." Yo giggled and caressed my cheek.

I held her hand and lean in to kiss her. Yo did the same, we lock lips instantly. Our hearts beat in sync, we are one. My tongue collided with hers, I hear her faint whimpering. She's too cute, no one will take her. I promise...

We pulled away, I looked into her beautiful, blue irises. Yo, my enchanting girlfriend, is mine and mine alone.

"I love you, Y/N." She smiled and hugged me.

"I love you too, Yo. My one and only," I compliment and return the hug.

She slowly pulled away, " See you tomorrow."

"You know it," I smiled as I watch her walk towards the door.

She opened it and blew me a kiss before heading inside. I pretended I caught it and held it to my heart. The door closed and clicked, showing that she locked the door. I slowly backed away from the house and began walking.

*Ten minutes later*

On my way home, I think of a plan for my next attack. But I feel as I'm being watched. An uneasy presence, was following me. I smiled and walked a little faster, knowing that the presence would try and catch up. Then, I purposely walked into a dark alley way to lure it in.

I stopped in my tracks and checked my phone. 10:47pm it says, plenty of time. Enough time to kill and destroy. I take out my mask, the type of mask a surgeon has when conducting surgery.