[Love Live] Nozomi x Gentleman!Reader

A/N- Since it is now December and Christmas will come soon I've decided to abandon all my non- winter related stories. (For now at least) Without further ado, Enjoy!
____________________________________

You remember me~

*Y/N's POV*

"Here!" I threw her belongings out into a pile of snow, then look at him and grab him by the back of his shirt. "And him with you. You slut!" angrily I threw him out next to her.

"Whatever who needs you anyway!" She shouted and threw snow at me.

I slammed the door and took of my now soaked vest, I looked over and saw the gift that was for her. Still mad I threw it all away, not even caring how over flowed the trash can was. The pounding at my door kept on coming, she wanted me to come out.

"Y/N please take me back!" She begged, day after day she kept coming back saying sorry.

Even now the marks on the door still vaguely show. One day later the knocking stopped, no begging was heard, I guess she gave up. I put on my F/C coat and walked out the door, maybe a walk around wouldn't be so bad.

The sky was gray, no blue was left to be seen, snow softly made it way down. The scenery was nice and calm, despite the constant car honking and people chatting. Kids were making snowmen and snowangels, Parents sit and watch the little wonders.

But what I mostly realized was the couples holding hands or huddling close to each other. It wasn't a painful sight, nor did I even envy them, I was happy no matter what has happened to me in the past. A girl with black pigtails bumped into me and kept running without even apologizing. Another ran behind her, a cross walk was ahead and the first girl ran through.

The light turned red and the other female was running across, I quickly took action and ran after her. She stopped when a truck was about to hit her, she braced for impact. I leaped and pushed her out of the way, I held her and quickly shuffled the other way so I would hit the ground first. My back then touched the cold, hard sidewalk I hissed in pain. I opened my eyes and saw her on top of me a very familiar face.

She had sparkling emerald eyes, and soft looking purple hair. For some reason she looked as if I have seen her a while back, it dawned over me. I realized she was looking back and I snapped out of it.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked, her eyes widened and she slowly nodded.

"Y-Y/Nchii? Is that really you?!" Her voice was even familiar, now I definitely now her. I've been called that name before.

"N-Nozo-chan?" I asked squinting at her, she smiled hugged me.

"It's really you. After all these years, I missed you so much!" She happily exclaimed I hugged back not even caring about my back against the cold sidewalk.

"I did too Nozo-chan" I smiled and pulled back looking at her beautiful face again.

Nozomi got up and pulled me with her, she cupped both my cheeks examining my face. I did the same looking at how beautiful she looks now, even back in my childhood.

"You've grown Nozo-chan" I said, she leaned her head against my right hand.

"You have too Y/Nchii. Do you still wear suits?" She asked.

"Of course I do, you know how much I don't like dresses" I giggled, tears formed in her eyes and pulled me in for another hug.

"Nozomi we caught her, nya!" A energetic kind of voice called Nozo-chan's name. Nozomi didn't let go, she hugged me tighter and buried her face in my neck.