[Kobayashi's Dragon Maid] Tohru x Reader- Part 2

A/N- Here's Part 2! Enjoy!
____________________________________

Forgiven Mishap~

*Kobayashi's POV*

"Tohru!" I yell looking left and right.

I looked forward a see her in dragon form. She was flying to the mountains. I knew I had to catch her fast.

"Kanna," I call.

"Roger." She responds and transforms.

Hesitant, I climb on. In a snap, she starts like a helicopter. Like lightning, she strikes close to Tohru.

"Tohru! What are you doing?!" I yell

"Why are you following me? You clearly love her more than me!" She roared.

"She's my best friend! And as a friend, I'm supposed to care for her too!" I answer.

"Well, what about me?! I'm your maid AND your friend. There's a huge difference!" She snaps.

"Tohru! Look out!" Kanna warns.

Tohru looked ahead and slammed into a mountain. She lost consciousness and transformed back into a human. Kanna dived down for me to catch her falling body.

Kanna got below her, just in time for me to catch Tohru. We were so close to ground that we stopped to land. I slid off Kanna, still holding Tohru.

Her eyes were still open but she wouldn't face me. She looked really sad.

"I care about you too, Tohru. You were the one that snapped me back from loneliness after all." I said in my best calm voice.

She looked up at me in surprise, I saw tears starting to form. Tohru pulled me into a hug, I feel her tears soak into my shirt. I hug her back for reassurance.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I just can't stand to see new people around you!" Sobbed Tohru.

"Don't worry. Y/N wouldn't dare taking me away from you. She's a good friend, that's why I need you help." I said.

Tohru pulled back from the hug and looked me in the eyes.  I wipe away the remaining fallen tears.

"Okay. I help her," She sniffled.

I smiled and stood up with her. Kanna hugged Tohru for extra support.

*Later on*(Tohru's POV)

All three of us we approaching home. Guilt sets deep down in my gut. I never should have done this. If it wasn't because of my jealousy, then all this never would have happened. But as I landed from transformation. The guilt got stronger.

It was as if I didn't want to go through that door. But I have to undo my mistake, my terrible mistake. I rushed through the door. They were all the same when I left, but all had worried faces. Fafnir's face was still stone cold as ever.

"How is she?" Kobayashi asked.

"She's grown cold. Ice cold. But I still feel a pulse. As if she's fighting the poison." He gave her a softer gaze.

The he looked at me and returned to cold eyes.

"It's one or the other, suck the poison through blood or mouth. And hurry up, she might die at an earlier time." He said bluntly.

I nervously gulped, then nodded. Fafnir stood up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Lucoa asked.

"Going to grab medicine for her when she wakes. She's gonna be sick for at least a month." He answered, his back facing us.

He walked out and slammed the door shut. I winced and went back to the unconscious Y/N. I kneel down next to her and see the color that has drained from her face. I gently grabbed her hand and shivered. Her hand really was cold. I held it tight.