[Love Live] Mari x Gamer!Tomboy!Reader-Part 2

A/N- Seems like you guys loved the last one. Here's the lemon one I've promised. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Lemon. And that's pretty much it.

____________________________________

Cute~

*Mari's POV*

Honestly, I'm a bit sad we had to be interrupted. 'Gahh! It was just getting good too!' I thought. My hair blew with the wind along with my gown.

"I guess I'll have to wait, again" I sighed.

*Y/N's POV*

"Defeat" The screen showed. I was Axis and lost to one more point to Allies.

"Man I haven't played Call Of Duty in a while." I groaned and looked to see the time was late. Mari told me to start regulating my sleep schedule. I turned off my Xbox and flopped on my bed.

I turned to my side and hugged my pillow. I closed my eyes, hoping i'd go to sleep. But you can't force sleep to happen so I just laid there sleepless. Guilt started wandering my mind about me not continuing me and Mari's"session". That's another reason why I couldn't sleep. I picked up my phone and started browsing on it.

Out of nowhere, I received a message from Mari.

Mari: You awake?

You: Yeah, can't sleep.

Mari: Me neither, I got bored and decided to text you.

You: Welp, you read my mind.

Mari: Everyone in Aquors are going to be busy. So I was also wondering if you'd like to sleep over?

You: Why not. My mom doesn't leave work till 3:00 am.

Mari: Yay! I'll see you then!

You: K, see you then princess

I then hugged my pillow even tighter out of happiness. I was to stay over at my girlfriends house.

*Hours Later*

"D-Damn Mari" I murmured to myself when I look up at her house. I haven't visited her's in a while so I forgot how big it was over time. I walked up and rang the doorbell, I heard running footsteps coming from the other side.

"Y/N!" Mari cheered and gave me a big hug, causing me to drop my bag. I immediately hugged back.

"Hey Mari!" I greeted happily.

"I'm so glad you're here! I missed you!" she said while nuzzling against my chest.

"Really? I've only been gone for a whole night?" I giggled and raised an eyebrow. She held back hesitantly but still held my hands.

"Come inside, afternoon tea is ready!" she smiled and pulled me inside.

*****

"Haha! Take that Axis!" I cheer into the mic.

Male voices groan in frustration and try to curse me out. Although I didn't mind the insults, I was on my tenth winning streak.

*Mari's POV*

I stop in my footsteps to see Y/N rejoice in victory. Her Xbox is hooked up to my TV. I didn't mind it though, when she comes to visit she always brings it.