[Love Live] Mermaid! Muse x Coast Guard! Guitarist! Reader [DISCONTINUED]

A/N- All from listening to Mermaid Fiesta over and over. I forgot that I play my songs in a loop until I get tired and play the next song. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Song plus cover isn't mine.
____________________________________

Healing takes time~

*Y/N's POV*

The sea... The only place I can go to escape all my problems. Plus a badly toxic relationship. My guitar has been destroyed many times. Countless time I go to fix it by hand.

It's all her... My manipulative girlfriend that I can't escape. Goes to work at the same time. Then comes home drunk and lustful for a "romantic" night. I keep on bringing her back, I can't seem to help it. Those pleading eyes make me sick when I get mad.

She snaps back at times. Then that's where things turn violent. Bruises and scratches on my neck, back, stomach, and my face are left. Not as visible, and hard to heal.

As I watch the families play, I think about the times when I actually smiled. The only way to bring it back is to play my heart out. So I picked up my guitar and plucked a string.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" My phone alarmed.

I groaned and placed the guitar on my lap. "Girlfriend" was shown as the caller. I was hesitant but my body moved my thumb to answer.

"Yes?"

"Heeyyyy babe!"

"What's up?"

"Just calling to ask, what time you get off work?"

"Seriously? This is the exact hundredth time I told you!"

"Well sorry! Can you hurry with your shift? I feel like I'll die in heat~"

"Heat? Are drunk again? You promised to change!"

"Welp too bad, hehe."

"That's it! I'm locking the doors tonight! And kicking you out!"

"Go ahead! Your worthless anyway! I've been cheating on you this entire time!"

"....."

"Y/N?"

"Goodbye, G/N!" I angrily hung up.

I felt good hanging up the phone. Like a bird being set free from it's cage and able to fly again. I wasn't surprised about her sudden comeback. Being the alcoholic she is, you can easily trick her into becoming your slave. I was just to weak to use the advantage.

"Yo Y/N! You're shift is up!" A co-worker informed.

"Got it!" I responded and grabbed my guitar before walking down.

The sky was clear blue, and the sun made the water shimmer. It almost made me want to jump in with no care in the world. It was tempting, but I had a better idea in mind.

*Honoka's POV*

"Hmm. How are we going to do this without a guitar player!" I groaned in frustration.