Jacqueline x Kim [Soul Eater Not!]

A/N- I just started watching this anime and started to name all kinds of ship. But out of all of them I like these two love birds. THEY ALMOST KISSED SO IM DEFINITELY SHIPPING IT! Enjoy!
____________________________________
*Jacqueline's dream POV*

"Leave me alone, I dont need a friend or partner got it?" Kim says.

"Don't be like that everybody needs-"

"Drop it! Go away!" She yelled and ran towards me ready to fight. She kicks me and I land to the floor. Then she charged again, but being a weapon I am, I blocked it with my lantern flame. She landed on her feet I got up and tackled her sending us flying off the edge.

We land on the water, literally on it we got up and I looked at her.

"Admit it Kim, your not as bad as you let on" I say looking at the pink haired girl.

"Hmph think your so smart just because your in the E.A.T class." She says and surprisingly poked my nose. I look at her questioned.

"Ok, what was that for?" I said and blushed

"Hey you're blushing what's that about?" she says smirking a bit.

"You're blushing too!" I said accusing her

"You're red though" she said smirking and pointing at me.

"Be quiet I'm not!"

"Yes you are"

I had enough and tackled her onto the water. I realized what I've done.

"O-oh sorry I didn't mean t-" she grabbed my hand.

"You're pretty... Did you know that?" She said looking up at me and cupped my cheek with her hand.

She pulls me closer, and closer, and closer till we...

*Jacqueline's POV*

"Man your no fun, you straight-laced chick" Kim told me causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I look down at the floor. 'Will she ever get it' I thought and sighed. I continue to clean the pool. I forgot that we were cleaning and I told the three to stop playing around. I guess I really am a "straight-laced chick", I sigh and went back to my dorm.

When I made it back to my dorm I saw Tsugumi, Anya, and Meme-san at my door looking at me with worried faces.

"Um Miss Jacqueline mind me asking but do you like Kim-san?" The royal blonde said with a questioned look. I slowly nodded and blushed a little.

"Kawaii!" Meme and Tsugumi gasped

"But I'm not sure if she feels the same after the many times I try" I said shaking a bit with my hand to my heart.

"Lets go down to see Kana and she'll tell your fortune!" Tsugumi said grabbing my hand and dragging me down stairs.

*Kim's POV*

I heard everything... I never knew she felt this way. 'God I'm an idiot' I peek from the corner and see her being dragged by Tsugumi.

"So the straight laced chick likes me, man am I dense as hell." I said putting my hands in my pockets and went for a walk.

*Jacqueline's POV*

"The lovers" Kana said holding up her card.

I blushed smiling a bit, I look and see the three looking at the card in awe.

"I have to find her!" I said and ran out the door hearing cheers from my dorm.

"Good luck" Tsugumi said. I smiled and ran as fast as I could.