[Love Live] You x Sailor! Reader

A/N- Out of all Aquors members, You is probably the most energetic. Does anyone else notice that LLSIF is posting birthdays a day early? Or is that just me? Enjoy!
____________________________________

Coming Home~

*You's POV*

"Happy Birthday to you!" The others sang.

I proudly blew out the candles, they clapped.

"Thanks for the surprise everyone. I just wish Y/N could be here." I said.

"Trust me we do too. She'd been happy to see you." Chika assured.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world,
I'm coming home

"Maybe we can video call her?" Riko suggests

"But she's overseas, connection may not work." I doubted

"Nonsense! It wouldn't hurt to try!" Mari encouraged busting out her laptop.

"Okay then," I gave up and watched her fingers tap away on the keyboard.

She pulled up Skype and clicked on Y/N's profile name. It loads before we could hear a bit of audio. A blurry, frozen image appeared, a figure was shown. It was hard to make out but I could see her H/L H/C hair.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" her voice called.

Let the rain
Wash away
All the pain,
Of yesterday

"We can hear you Y/N!" Kanan spoke.

"Okay good. I was hoping this piece of crap would work. Now, where's the birthday girl?" She asked.

"Right here, Y/N." I spoke, as I did she came into clear view.

She was wearing her sailor uniform and a hat that I made for her. It had her name and mine sewn on it and was bedazzled with fake F/C gems to match.

"Still beautiful. Happy Birthday my love. Sorry I can't be there to say it in person." she apologized.

"That's okay. Just you remembering is heartwarming enough." I said.

"I'm glad." she said

"Lieutenant L/N! What do you think you're doing!" my father's voice raged.

"Hi papa!" I called.

"Oh. Hi sweetie! Happy Birthday! I wish our voyage would cut short so we can come home. But I hope you have fun!" He said.

"Thanks papa!" I saluted.

"As for voyage. L/N! We need to lower more crates. And patch up new holes, a shark has been spotted." he instructed, Y/N stood up.

"Yes sir!" Y/N then looked at me "Gotta go. Love you, You!" She winked.

"Love you too, Y/N" I replied and ended the call.

I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven,
My mistakes

"See? told you it would work!" Mari proved.

"Yeah. Thanks Mari," I credited

*Y/N's POV*

I sigh and wipe away sweat from my brow.

"That should be all sir!" I reported.

"Good. Everybody report to your rooms, except you L/N. We need to talk." He commanded.