[Love Live] Kanan x Strong!Delinquent! Reader- Part 2

A/N- Here's Part 2! Enjoy!
____________________________________

Silent Treatment~

*Y/N's POV*

All was peaceful between me and the school. No one saw me as a threat anymore, and thought of me as a hero. True, I did save a girl. But tried to kill the other out of vengeance and anger. I don't tell anyone that.

For a few months, I've been living with my girlfriend Kanan. Not because I had no place to call home. Just to protect her and be at her every need. Yeah yeah, I know I sound like a total devoted wife. But when that heart beats to that one special person, you can't help it.

"And. Finished." I muttered to myself and dropped my pencil.

I stood up and placed my paper on the teachers desk. First one done, again.

"Have a nice spring break, L/N-san" The teacher spoke with a smile. I nodded and walked out the classroom.

*****

I leaned against the schools entrance waiting for Kanan. While looking at the trees in their full bloom. The sun peeking through the holes created by the leaves. Everything reminded me of the good memories. Not that there were many, but good enough to keep.

I then heard footsteps on my left.

"Y/N!" Kanan cheered before giving me a hug. I hugged her back and chuckled.

"Someone's happy," I giggled.

"Duh. No school for a week. We can anything we want together!" she said. "Me and the girls have already decided what to do first." she added.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well. Do you like carnivals?" She asked.

*Next Morning*(Kanan's POV)

My eyes slowly opened, the room was filled with sunlight. I then saw Y/N's sleeping face. I said it before she's cute for an ex-delinquent. I tried my best to avert my eyes from under the blankets. I think I've seen enough from last night's activity.

I slowly get out of bed, shivering from the cold air. I decide to take a warm shower. I find a towel and a set of clothes then gently close and lock the door. I place my clothes on the counter and step inside the shower. Warm water hit my face, I sighed in comfort.

I start to hum a tune. Something that Aquors sang I hummed the melody and the lyrics. I closed my eyes and imagine a very big stage. We were singing and I saw Y/N in the very front row. She was smiling with her legs and her arms crossed.

I chuckled a bit when she was holding a glow stick of my color in her hand. I feel her presence everytime I look away from her to dance and smile. It's a warm feeling that I love to much.

Speaking of warm. I haven't turned the nob for more heat. Was it this warm when I first got in? I then realized the arms wrapped around me. I smiled and lean against her. I won't even ask how she got in, I like this warmth.

I turned around and nuzzled against her. Her strong arms held me, I felt like I was protected by a stone wall. I then looked up, her face was inches from mine. She took this chance and kissed me ever so passionately.

*Hours later*

"We're here!" Mari exclaimed while slamming her brakes.

Her driving has not improved on bit. We all were at the back seats dizzy and holding onto each other. Y/N wasn't phased by it.

"Next time, we're taking the bus." Yoshiko groaned.

"Agreed, zura" Hanamaru added.

Mari just nervously giggled and hopped out the van. We all rushed out and looked at the entrance. From here you can see the intense rides like roller coasters. This'll be fun.