"This Is About Us"

Phil held his baby up against the wet, tiled shower wall and pressed his open mouth to Dan's smooth chest. One of Dan's long legs was wrapped around his waist, the other firmly against the ledge giving him leverage.

The warm water ricocheted off of Phil's long back. He gripped Dan tightly,  gliding in and out of his hot, tight body. Water dripped from Phil's hair on to Dan's chest and belly.

They were heading to Manchester in the morning, where they would be married the following day. There was such excitement and passion between them, and nothing was off limits.
In the last 12 hours, they had made love three times: in the kitchen whilst making breakfast, in Phil's captain chair in their gaming room, and now in the shower before bed. This wouldn't be unusual during heat, but Dan was between cycles. The truth was that they just felt so close to one another, and it felt really good to be intimate.

There was nothing that Phil wouldn't do for Dan. Lately, he had been craving a lot of erotic foreplay, and he wasn't shy about asking for it. Phil happily obliged, enjoying the extra contact.

It wasn't always this easy to get to Dan to speak up in bed. It took him almost a year to find his voice. Phil expected nothing less considering the years he spent in total submission under various masters. It actually took Phil more time to move past Dan's history of forced submission. He was completely against anything that put Dan in a vulnerable position. Phil finally learned to relax and trust that Dan enjoyed being dominated, though it took years. Trust and communication was key, and they shared both.

As it turned out, Dan was incredibly versatile. He was completely open to both submissive and dominant acts, and this excited Phil. They would experiment and play, taking turns trying new things. Occasionally Dan would top Phil, and it was something that they both enjoyed.

Periods of heat, however, were something else entirely. Dan was
weak with submission, physically aching for Phil's dominance and care. He couldn't have brought himself to domination even if he wanted to. Heat made Dan absolutely dependent on his Daddy. They wouldn't have it any other way; Phil lived to take care of his baby.

Dan moaned as Phil continued to push up into his body at a steady pace. He thought that Phil looked gorgeous standing there driving into him, water rolling over his chest. He forced his eyes to stay open, even as they threatened to roll backward with his impending climax.

They were packed and ready to leave their home first thing in morning to board the 9:15 train. It would be their last night at home before returning as Lesters. Phil thought about Dan officially becoming his family as he rolled his hips into him one final time.

They finished their shower by taking turns washing one another's hair. Sometimes this ritual of theirs was incredibly sensual, and other times it was more loving and soothing. Phil washed Dan's tail, taking time to add conditioner which would make his pretty fur soft snd silky.

They lay in bed, content but extremely excited for what was to come. Dan knew little about the actual ceremony but trusted Phil implicitly.

Dan rubbed Phil's back and massaged his broad shoulders. He thought about what it would feel like to sign his name Daniel Lester. It made him tingle. He was proud to take Phil's name.

"Sweetheart?" Phil had exchanged his contact lenses for his glasses. He was reading something on a piece of paper.

"Yes Darling?" Dan asked without stopping the gentle massage.

"How long are your vows?" Phil didn't think about how long his vows to Dan were until now. He was beginning to worry that they were ridiculously long.