5. Revelation, Hopes, Confusion

Hello lovely readers. I hope you had a great day.

Happy reading

Cabir ran as fast as he could to Manik's cabin, only to find him playing video games. (Yes, that's his way of calming himself)

Cabir : Manik do you have any idea about what's going on in office but nahi tumhe tho game khelna hai that too without me.

Manik : kya hua cabir? Why are you shouting?

Cabir : shouting? I am not shouting. Instead, you will start shouting after listening to this, shouting kya tum tho jump karne lagoge.

Manik : acha what is that thing that would make me jump? (Sarcasm dripping in his tone)

Cabir : Meri sautan and teri bachpan ka pya..(Yes, the person that Nandini collided is Cabir)

Manik : (cutting him off and calmly) Nandini is here.

Cabir : Kaminey tujhe pata tha aur mujhe bataya nahi? Uske aate hi mein paraya hogaya na? How can you betray me? Hamare itne saalo ka pyaar…

Manik : Cabir Cabir stop there. Even I just got to know now only and you were in a meeting. Mein tera hi wait kar raha tha. She is the girl that Abhimanyu told you.

Cabir : Matlab she is your new P.A.

Manik : Fortunately yes.

Cabir : ahan fortunately yes? Matlab tune abhi se shaadi ki tayyariyan kar li?

Manik : seriously, shaadi? I don't even love her.

Cabir : Ya ya and I am Parth Samthaan.

Manik : Cabir yaar.. acha listen I want to meet Abhimanyu.

Cabir : May I know why?

Manik : Pata nahi. I need to know how does Abhimanyu know about Nandini. Remember she doesn't have any friends during school-days. And Abhimanyu was there with us all the time after school-days.

Cabir : Haan tho?

Manik : tho kya. He said they were friends right? If they are more than friends? I don't want to keep any false hopes.

Cabir : False hopes on what?

Manik : on Nandini

Cabir : But you just said that you don't love her.

Manik : I don't, Because I don't know anything about her. I like her. There's something about her that draws me towards her. Remember since school-days. I need some time to know her and then I can name my feelings properly.

Cabir : And you can leave me? (Fake sadness)

Manik : Cabir chale? (With a Sarcastic smile)

Cabir : Haha I like that expression on your face. Chal let's go to Abhimanyu.

They go to Abhimanyu's cabin, but that's empty. Guessing, he might be in canteen, they walk towards canteen.

at canteen

After having a not-so-serious accident with Cabir, Nandini rushed to Abhimanyu and hugged him and started crying her life out. A worried Abhimanyu took her to canteen to get her some refreshments. But Nandini isn't letting him go. Finally, when his worries reached it's peak, he decided to talk to her and forcefully broke the hug,

Abhi : Nandu, baby doll kya hua? You are getting me worried jaan. You went to meet Manik right? What happened, he didn't select you kya?

Nandini : I got selected. He asked me to join from tomorrow.

Abhimanyu : then what happened? Why are you crying baba?

Nandu : Vo Manik…Manik is my cr…classmate.

Abhi : Yes I know that. I thought you don't know him isiliye nahi bataya. But what's wrong if he is your classmate.

Nandu : How could I work with him.

Abhi : Arey, there's nothing wrong aur waise bhi I will always be around you only na? Don't worry, just go home and relax. Tomorrow morning I will pick you up. Is that ok with you?

Nandu : ok.

Abhi : Come let me drop you till outside.

Their little conversation was heard by someone. And they left from there.

Guess that person. Arey yaar guess karo. Wrong answer ke liye marks thodi katenge. And I know most of my readers are smart. 😉😉

For any Corrections or suggestions please do comment.

Don't forget to press the star button.
Comment or vote. Yaar encouragement mil jayegi.😋😋

Have a nice weekend 😄😄