39. Are You Single?

Hello People. I was busy with some work and now down with a fever.  So, couldn't answer your comments but I came across few comments where people had some confusion. 

Why is Mukti didn't say the truth about her relationship with Abhimanyu to Manik?

Because she doesn't believe in love due to her past. She is still insecure about her relationship and requested Abhimanyu to keep it as a secret. Only Nandu knows about their relationship. 

About why Manik didn't force her?

Even though he has a hint about Mukti hiding something from him, Manik wanted to give some space to her. He wanted to wait till the time she will be comfortable sharing her secret with him. 

Why did Abhimanyu leave Manik's place after his arrival to Mukti's room and his strange behavior?

Because he was afraid of Manik's reaction. Abhimanyu knows how protective Manik can be regarding Mukti and also he doesn't want to trigger his monster side. 

On special request by the Cabir Dhawan, his band bajao program has been kept as a secret. And for your information, he is upset with you all as you were excited about his band bajao thing. 

Happy Reading....

Inside the car

After dragging Nandu from Mukti's room, Abhi almost dumped Nandu inside the car and ran to drive the car. He hurriedly started the car and within minutes they were on the road, on their way to home. Nandu was watching all his expressions silently. When she couldn't take it anymore, she shouted. Due to her sudden scream, Abhimanyu at once halted the car.

Abhi(afraid): Nandini, are you fine? Kyu chillayi. Kahi lagi tujhe? Bol bhi ab.

Nandu(slightly raising her voice): Abhimanyu, breath.

Abhi(confusedly): what?

Nandu: B.R.E.A.T.H. Breath.

Abhi(blabbered): Nandu, Manik mujhe maar dalega. He will kill me. Aur Mukti ki shaadi kisi aur se kar dega. Mukti jee legi. Lekin tu mere bina kaise jee payegi. Mujhe teri life bhi set karni hai. Teri koi wishlist hai? Bolde mujhe. Main teri sare wishes puri kar dunga.

Nandu(shaking him): Abhimanyu. Shut up.

Abhi looks at her confused.

Nandu(softly): Kuch nahi hoga. Ok? Hum ache se baat karenge. He will understand.

He nods and drives to home.

Next day, office

Manik went to the office along with Cabir and rest of fab5 were busy handling their respective works. Here Abhimanyu and Nandini too were working at the office earlier than their usual time.

As soon as Manik came, he called Nandu who went to his cabin with his coffee and his schedule not before knocking the door and taking his permission. She saw Cabir too sitting with Manik.

Nandu(smiled): Morning bhai. Manik, your coffee and..

Manik(cutting her off): Nandu, how many times do I have to tell, you don't need to knock before coming inside?

Nandu(puzzled): But how can I? You might be doing something important or might be busy.

Cabir(disbelievingly): Princess, tu apne cabin ke andar jaane se pehle bhi knock karti hai kya?

Nandu(whines): Bhaiii.

Manik: Acha chodo. Where's my schedule?

Nandu(informed): You have only one meeting with Singhania's.