65. The Mystery Girl

Hello Fam. :)

Thank you for reading this story. ;)

Happy Reading...

Malhotra Mansion

Manik asked Abhimanyu and Mukti to reach Malhotra Mansion as everyone were present there. Still, in pajamas, Nandu asked him to drop at Murthy house for getting changed. Here, Fab5, Navya, Maddy, Abhimanyu along with Raj and Nyonika gathered in the living room and were busy creating theories about the possibilities.

Outside the house

Getting out of the car, Nandu was hesitant to go inside when she felt Manik's fingers entwining hers.

Manik(concerned): Kya soch rahi ho?

Nandu(tensed): Bhai. How would he react after knowing all this? And I can't face everyone at a time.

Manik(lovingly): Nandu, they are our friends and you don't need to explain everyone as they already know everything, at least the maximum part. And coming to Abhimanyu, you aren't alone. I will be by your side. This hand won't leave you in a lifetime, Nandini.

She takes a deep breath before nodding. Manik smiles at her and they walk in.

Inside the house

Abhimanyu was pacing to and fro. Everyone's faces were tensed since Manik left without revealing anything.

Nyo(assured): Beta, just calm down. Manik haina Nandu ke saath. He will keep her safe.

Abhi(muttered): Aunty, the only reason why I am still in my senses is that Manik is with her.

Manik(smirked): Ahan, Murthy, you trust me so much.

Everyone turns their heads towards Manik who was standing there along with Nandu. They all smile seeing their entwined fingers except Abhimanyu, who in his eagerness to talk to her, failed to notice it and strolled towards Nandu.

Abhi(cupping her face): Nandu, tu theek hai na?

Nandu nods in a yes. Manik removes his hold on her as Abhi pulls Nandu into a hug.

Abhi(pouted): You scared me.

Nandu(whispered): I am sorry.

Abhi(worried): Did you eat anything? Aankhein dekh kaise suj gayi. Phirse royi kya tu?

Manik rolls his eyes and smacks Abhi's shoulder.

Abhi(frowned): Ouch. Mujhe kyu maar raha hai?

Manik(sarcastically): Oh wow. Main tujhe dikh raha hun? I thought I became invisible.

Abhimanyu glares at him. He shrugs his shoulders before wrapping his hand around Abhi's neck and drags him to the gang. They all settle down with Manik beside Nandu.

Manik(announced): Ok, as everyone, except the one who isn't using his brain right now, have guessed it already. Nandu and I have decided to give a chance to our relationship.

Everyone hooted except Abhimanyu and Cabir.

Abhi(frowned): Why?

Manik(confused): What why?

Abhi(questioned): There's a complication here. What do you guys mean by giving a chance? Are you not in a relationship yet.

Nandu(disbelievingly): Bhai?

Abhi(sheepishly): Sorry Nandu. I just got excited.

Cabir(informed): Princess, actually hum kabse tumhari shaadi mein nachne ka plan bana rahe the and also the food. So, we were a bit disappointed.