34. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you

Hello People. Happy Holi. Play safe. 

Happy Reading...

Mukti's room

Abhi found Mukti checking her mobile after getting changed. He slowly locked the door behind before back hugging her. Mukti removed his hands and was all ready to punch him again when he caught her hands in time.

Abhi(confused): What did I do? Why are punching me?

Mukti(accusingly): What did you do? Nandu se bade chipak rahe the? That day when I called you, it was Nandini with you, right? Aur jab maine pucha you lied to me that you don't know.

Abhi(bemused): Haan, it was Nandu. Lekin mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala when she told me. And wait, are you jealous of Nandu? Seriously?

Mukti(angrily): Why shouldn't I? You were so into her. You didn't even talk to me. She is naive but tum? What the hell are you doing with her?

Abhi(pouted): Ek vo hai jo bolti hai not to hurt you. Aur tum bol rahi ho she is naive. Main kyun phans raha hun tum dono ke beech?

Mukti(glared): Don't tell me tumne Nandu ko bata diya about us?

Abhi(in an obvious tone): Haan. Actually batana pada. You know she asked me about the call so I had to.

Mukti(furiously): Abhimanyu, I will kill you right here.

Abhi(assured): Mukti, she won't tell anyone. I trust her.

Mukti(feeling betrayed): Trust and all haan. Yeh kab hua? Do you love her? Are you cheating on me?

Abhi laughs at Mukti before pulling her down on the bed to sit. He took her into a side hug and answered.

Abhi(amused): Are you mad? Yes, I love her. Bachpan se. Idiot, she is my babydoll. My sister.

Mukti couldn't utter a word due to embarrassment. She kept looking down when Abhi made her look at him holding her chin.

Abhi(affectionately): Mukti, I know we are in some sort of long-distance relationship but trust me, I can never cheat on you. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you.

Mukti(being embarrassed): I am sorry. I don't know. Manik ne bola you two are an adorable pair so I just...

She stammered badly as Abhi hugged her.

Abhi(smiled): It's ok. Just a second.

He messages Nandu to come to Mukti's room. Soon there was a knock and Abhi went to open the door. Nandu raised an eyebrow at him.

Nandu(concerned): I hope you didn't mess up anything? Is she fine?

Abhi(pouted): Yaar punch mujhe maara usne. You should ask about me.

Abhi took her inside.

Abhi(proudly): Mukti meet my sister babydoll, I mean Nandini. And Nandini meet Mukti, my girlfriend.

He said 'girlfriend' with a slight blush.

Nandu(teased): Stop blushing like a girl.

She goes towards Mukti and hugged her.

Nandu(smiled): Mukti thanks for accepting this idiot. I can see how much he loves you. He didn't ever hurt anyone till now, I hope he won't ever hurt you too.

Mukti smiles. Nandu continues hesitatingly.

Nandu(getting emotional): Can I ask you something? (Taking an approval from her she continued) Do you like me? Though not own siblings, he is more than a brother to me. He means so much to me. I don't want any trouble between you both because of me. We can change for you.