49. Concerned Mukti, Blushing Abhi

Hey Fam :) 

The chapter is dedicated to our birthday girl, InsaneStutiScribbles. Hey, fellow introvert. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Have a wonderful and happy life ahead. Do you know you are born on an auspicious day? It's World Earth Day today. Enjoy your life till you are on this planet. And pack your bags. We will leave this planet soon ;) 

Happy Earth Day, fellow Earthlings. :) 

Happy Reading...

After the practice, Manik and Cabir went to attend some meeting. Alya and Dhruv went out for some fresh air. Navya and Mukti were left alone, so they decided to go to Nandu's cabin.

Nandu's Cabin

Navya(rants): Hello Nandu. Hum tumhe disturb toh nahi kar rahe na? Agar kar bhi rahe ho toh bhi 'it's ok' bol dena kyunki hum bore ho rahe the.

Nandu(chuckles): It's ok.

Mukti smiled at her. They both take their seats and Navya started blabbering. Nandu was engrossed in her work when she got a message from Mukti. Giving her a questioning look, she opened it.

Message - Mukti - I need to meet a person, you know who. Please handle everyone, if they ask any questions.

Nandu smiled and blinked her eyes in assurance.

Mukti(warned): Navya, I need to go attend a call. Jab tak main nahi aati, please stop scaring her.

Navya(pouted): I am not scaring her.

Mukti(rolling her eyes): Dikh raha hai.

Abhimanyu's Cabin

She walks out and barges into Abhimanyu's cabin. Finding him engrossed in his laptop she rolls her eyes at the workaholic siblings.

Abhi(still looking into the laptop): Meeting itni jaldi khatam ho gayi tumhari?

Mukti(confused): which meeting?

He raised his head hearing Mukti's voice.

Abhi(smiling widely): Arey tum? I thought it was Manik or Cabir. Only these two barge into my cabin like this.

Mukti(raising an eyebrow): kyun? Nandu?

Abhi(fake annoyed): Don't even ask about her. That girl has a crazy habit of knocking before coming inside even if it's my cabin.

Mukti(glared): Abhimanyu, that's not a crazy habit. She is well mannered.

Abhi(pretending to be sad): Haan haan. Ab toh tumhe mujhse woh jyada achi lagti hai na. Waise tum yahan? Kuch kaam tha?

Mukti(looking down): I missed you.

Abhi(blushing hardly): Muk..Mukti. Tum..tum mujhe miss...miss.. kar rahi thi.

Mukti(disbelief): Tum ispe blush kar rahe ho?

Abhi(grinning): That's a first. Tumne jab yeh bola.

Mukti(angry): Abhimanyu, stop teasing me.

She sat on the couch huffing. Abhimanyu chuckled and knelt down in front of her holding a bunch of roses.

Abhi(pouted): Sorry, main yeh tumhe subah sabke samne de nahi paya.

Mukti(sadly): It's ok. Yeh mera hi decision hai na.

Abhi(cupping her face): Hey, Mukti. Why are you being sad for this? It's ok. Maine tumhe kabhi kuch bola kya?