33. He confessed

Hello People. 

Happy Reading...

Abhimanyu's Cabin

Abhi was scared looking at the angry avatar of Nandini which he doesn't have any clue about.

Nandu(sternly): Explain Mr. Murthy?

Abhi(confused): Kya hua babydoll? What are you getting angry at? I don't know what you are talking about.

Nandu(angry): How can you know when you were busy lying to me.

Abhi: Babydoll maine kab jhoot bola?

Nandu(stated firmly): You were in Bangalore?

Abhi: Haan vo Manik tha na tere saath. Isiliye nahi bataya tujhe.

Nandu(crossing her arms): Is there anything else that you are hiding?

Abhi gulped before nodding in no.

Nandu: Good. Give me your mobile.

Abhi(scared): Kyun?

Nandu(yelled): Give.

He hands her his mobile. She opens the lock does something making Abhi more tensed. Once she's done, she shows him his mobile which was rather a contact name from his contact list.

Contact Name - L.B

(A/N - The anonymous call that he got in chapter 19)

Nandu(glared): Explain this? Who's this?

Abhi(stammered): Nandini vo..this..is

Nandu: Mukti?

Abhi snaps his head towards her.

Abhi(stunned): How do you know?

Nandu(hurt): Before going to London, I attended this call since you were sleeping. And she abruptly ended the call as soon as she heard my voice. So, now you are hiding things from me?

Abhi(nervously): Nandini, aisa nahi hai. Actually Me... and Mukti are in a relationship.

Nandu(shouted): What? And when are you planning to tell me, after getting married?

Abhi(with a nervous smile): babydoll, tu chilla mat. Mujhe dar lag raha hai. We can sit and talk calmly, please.

Nandu nods and takes a seat beside him asking him to start.

Abhi: Actually, you remember years back I used to sneak out of my house for bike racing?

Nandu(nodded): Haan and I had to cover you up saying you were at my place.

Abhi: It all started then. She is interested in bike racing. Whenever there was a race, either it's her or me who used to win it. It all happened for a year. We met, we talked. She is not the typical girl, which attracted me towards her. She is wild, fierce. But there is still an innocence behind that strong mask of her. After a year when I went to London, we lost contact. We always used to talk after the races so we never exchanged our numbers. Last year when I was in Delhi for one of the meetings along with Cabir, I saw her there. She was attending some fashion show of hers. We met again through Cabir and started talking. 3 months back, I proposed her. Though she accepted it, she wasn't ready to announce it to people. She was never in love. Her parents never cared for her and she lost her trust in these relations. She asked me time to start trusting 'love' and so we are keeping it as a secret till then.

Abhi saw Nandu sitting motionlessly which scared him more.

Abhi: Nandu, I am sorry for hiding this from you. You can give me any punishment that you want.