46. Private discussions & Conditions

Hello Fam. Everyone who was expecting Harshad as the sponsor, aapka guess bilkul galat hai. :P

Happy Reading....

The furious mood that Manik was in wasn't at all helping seeing their sponsor especially not when all he was doing was to smirk at them.

Person(smirking): Guys, this is Madhyam Singhania, co-owner of SML, Singhania Music Labels. Shall we start the meeting?

Manik(controlling his anger): Maddy, I am already in a very bad mood today. If this is any kind of a joke, please leave for now. I am not in a mood of having any sort of entertainment here.

Maddy(smiled shamelessly): Mr. Malhotra, let's be professional.

Manik(pissed): Listen dude, stop the drama.

Maddy(seriously): Acha, I understand tu kuch jyada hi kharab mood mein hain but you need to believe me.

Manik(confused): Believe what?

Just then Nandu enters, eyes glued to her mobile when Abhimanyu went to her and hugged her tight.

Abhi(whispered): I missed you.

Nandu(chuckled): I missed you too bhai.

Abhi(concerned): tu theek hai?

Nandu nods. Abhi side hugs her and takes her to the living room. While walking,

Abhi(whispered): Chal baad mein baat karte hai. Tera khadoos boss kuch jyada hi khadoos mood mein hai. Over that to keep you updated, Maddy is pretending to be the sponsor that these people are waiting since morning.

Nandu(smiled amusedly): What?

Abhi too smiles with her. Seeing them smiling, Manik sighed in relief with a small smile playing on his lips.

Maddy(teased): Matlab everything's fine now. Can we talk about the deal?

Manik(glared): I still don't believe you.

Nandu(calmly): Manik, give him a chance to explain.

Manik(rolling his eyes): Fine.

Maddy smirked.

Manik(furious): I will wipe that smirk off your face. Just come straight to the point.

They all sit down and Maddy started explaining.

Maddy: Manik, one week ago me and dad wanted to start this new venture of ours. And we thought the music industry would be the best one. Since it's our new venture, we wanted to launch our first album with some new band. I was searching for one since then but either I or dad wasn't impressed with any of them. Yesterday, I accidentally came across the video of yours. I made dad hear it too. He liked the songs so much that he is too eager to work with you guys.

Manik(raising an eyebrow): Tune yeh sab pehle kyun nahi bataya jab Cabir se subah baat ki?

Maddy(softly): I explained to him that it's our new venture. I wanted to talk about the rest of the details directly. And iss Cabir ne mujhe ghar address bhi phone rakhne ke baad diya tha. Message karke. I was confused seeing the address first, then made some guesses and thought it to be some of your friends or maybe some people you know. I clearly didn't expect it to be you.

Cabir(accused): Dekh kitne easily mujh par ilzaam lagaya isne. Agar tu itna excited tha why were you so late? You are more than an hour late bro.

Maddy(smirked): main itna bhi buddhu nahi hun jitna maine kuch der pehle bataya tha. So I had this 0.0001% doubt that it might involve Manik and friends, so I wanted some changes in the contract.