9. Magical Moment

Hello people. I am so happy. The response for last chapter was quite good compared to all other chapters an I have got some lovely readers. Thanks for your votes and messages.

Happy reading.
At 12pm

Manik goes to Nandini's cabin only to find her engrossed in the file. Manik goes inside and stands in front of her but Nandu didn't even acknowledge his presence so he goes near her ear and shouts

Manik : Nanduuuu

Nandini : (got scared and shouted) Manik you scared me.

Manik : What did you say?

Nandini : (realising) Sorry sir, vo galti se..

Manik : No No.. Just tell me what did you say?

Nandini : You scared me.

Manik : Nahi uske pehle

Nandini : Manik you..

Manik : Manik (smiles)..

Nandini : Sorry sir. I didn't realize..

Manik : Call me Manik from now?

Nandini : Par sir..

Manik : Manik. Nandini, it's Manik.

Nandini just nods.

Manik : Chale, we are getting late?

Nandini : Hmm

Both of them leave. Suddenly Manik stops -

Manik : Nandini, will you please wait at the parking. I forgot something. I will just go and come.

Nandini : ok.

Nandu leaves. Manik goes towards Cabir's cabin and barges in and shouts

Manik : Cabirrrrr

Cabir who was working on his laptop looks up and finds a smiling Manik

Cabir : Mere liye itna pyaar? Kahi meri aatma tujh mein to nahi ghus gayi?

Manik : Cabir, I am so happy.

Cabir : haan vo to dikh raha hai. Lekin kyun? Kahi Nandini ne thapad tho nahi mar diya ki tera maansik santulan bigad gaya ho?

Manik : (glares and then smiles) Cabir, Nandu ne mujhe Manik bulaya.

Cabir : tera naam Manik hai tho, Manik hi bulayegi na? Iske liye why are you jumping around as if usne tujhe propose kar diya?

Manik : Cabir tu samajh na? Usne Manik bulaya instead of sir, and that was magical.

Cabir : Manik baba ab tho agar Nandu tujhe gadha bolegi, vo bhi tujhe magical hi lagega hai na.

Manik : You are jealous. Mein ja raha hun. I am getting late for meeting. Bye.

After Manik leaves.

Cabir's pov

I am so happy for you Manik. Atleast there is someone who can make you this happy. I just hope Nandu too feels the same about you.

End pov

Manik goes towards the parking lot and drives to the meeting place along with Nandini.
At the meeting, Manik explains about the project. During the questionnaire session, he gets impressed with Nandu's work as she most if her answers were correct and Manik backed her wherever required.
They had their lunch and leave from that place.

In car

Manik : Nandini, I never thought you could understand this project so much in such a short span.

Nandu : Vo, I can remember the things after reading it once, if I understand it properly. (Perks of being a bookworm. 😂😂)

Manik : And what was that paper in your hand?(he noticed that Nandu was reading a paper before the meeting)

Nandu :(looking down) Vo, I have a habit of writing down the important points while reading anything. I was refering that only.

Manik : (holds her chin up) Why are you looking down? Tumne koi galat kaam nahi kiya hai Nandu. In fact I was very much impressed with you today so, I have decided something.

Nandini : What?

Manik : From now on, I want you to be there in every meeting of mine?

Nandu just nods and looks down.

Manik :(smiles) Acha Nandu, will you come to place with me?

Nandini : kahan?

Manik : It's a surprise. Chale.

Nandini nods and looks outside the window. After sometime just before they reach the place, Manik asks Nandu to close her eyes. They reach the place. Manik gets down, holds Nandu's hand with his one hand and covers her eyes with other.

Manik : (While removing his hand from Nandu's eyes says In her ears ) surprise

Nandu opens her eyes but instead of getting surprised, gets shocked.

Precap :

Something interesting coming up. And some Manan moments.

Why was Nandu shocked?

Please do vote. Drop down your Feedback, suggestions in comments section. Inline comments are appreciated too.