15. Heart Talks

Hello Lovely people. A moment of note dedicating to all those amazing readers who are supporting this book. 500+ votes, 2.8k+ reads. The day when I started this I never thought this book would get such response. Thanking you wouldn't satisfy the amount of happiness that I am feeling right now. 😄😅

Happy reading...

Scene At Malhotra Mansion

Manik is running behind Cabir throwing pillows at him which he is dodging easily.

Cabir : Manik pagal ho gaya hai kyan kyun meri jaan ke piche pada hai?

Manik: Saale, ruk tu abhi batata hun.

Cabir: Manik dekh, Nandini ke aate hi tu mere upar aise zulm nahi kar sakta. You know I can book you under domestic violence case.

Manik : Tu bahar jayega tab na case karega. Tere saari haddiyan thod kar yehi dafna dunga

Cabir : Phir bhi mein tujhse hi pyaar karunga Manik. Meri aatma teri hi room ke saamne mandrayegi. Saath janmo ka pyaar hai hamara.

Manik:  Cabirr I will seriously kill you for this now.

Cabir : yaar phir wahi bol raha hai. Abhi upar hindi mein wahi bola na. Phirse mein english mein translate nahi kar raha.

Both of them gets tired of constant running and fell on the sofa. After which Manik pounces on Cabir holding his neck lightly.

Cabir : Arey mera hulk. Shaant hoja. Bata kya hua?

Manik: Nandini is Abhimanyu's sister?

Cabir: Haan tho, maine mana kiya hai jo tu mere piche pada hai?

Manik: You know about them but you didn't tell me. You know what all was going on in my head all these days. I was scared if Abhi has any feelings for Nandini. I don't want my relationship with Abhi to get affected. I don't want to lose him as a friend. I had no idea about Nandini. What if she too likes Abhi. They seemed to be pretty close. I don't want to be a  barrier between them. You know right what Nandini is to me? I can't afford to lose her. She is my peace Cabir. I can do anything for her one smile. After school, I thought I have lost her Cabir. You know right why I didn't let any girl come close to me? Cabir…

Cabir hugged him and patted his back.

Cabir: jaanta hun. Sab jaanta hun. Isiliye nahi bataya tujhe. Manik do you remember the first day Nandini came to office, what you said? That you aren't in love with her as yet. Itne saalo se dekh raha hun tujhe, you never let any girl come close to you and you say you don't love Nandini. Aur Abhi ke saath Nandu ko dekhte hi pagal ho jaata hai. Bro, you needed a reality check. Ab bata, what do you feel about Nandini? Do you intend to lose Nandini for someone?

Manik: I hope I don't have to. All I need is Nandini's happiness, even if that's without me. I don't know Cabir. Love is a very big word, with lots of responsibilities. I don't know if I could keep her happy?

Cabir: bro, I don't want you to go and get into a relationship just now. Take your time. But be sure of your feelings. Kal ko koi xyz insaan aayega and if he says that he likes Nandini, I don't want you to sacrifice her. Haan wo alag baat hogi if Nandu likes someone else.(Hearing the last line Manik looks at Cabir with some 'hope')

Cabir smirks at his condition but doesn't say anything as he wanted to give some time to his thoughts.

Cabir: Chal, bahut late hogaya hai. You go and take rest. Knowing Nandu, I don't think there is any guy out there with whom Nandu even talks to. Now that you know about Abhi too, I don't think you would wake up with red eyes tomorrow morning.

Manik snaps his head towards Cabir.

Manik: how..how do you know that?

Cabir: seriously mujhse puch raha hai? Jaan hai tu meri. (With a wink)

Manik smiles after a long time.

Cabir: Acha sun, I am leaving. Let's meet tomorrow at the office.

Manik: Cabir ruk na, it's too late.

Cabir: do din se ghar nahi gaya main. My watchman might have assumed that I am dead and he will eat all my food. So, sorry.

Manik: Cabirrr.... but eventually both burst out and Manik hugs Cabir.

Manik: Thanks, Cabir.

Cabir: Saale, Ab mujhe thanks bolega? Chal so jaakar. Good night.

Manik: Good night.

Cabir leaves and Manik goes to his room. He changes into something comfortable and sits on the bed when he notices the letter that was on his table today. So he decides to check that.

(Letter)

Hello rockstar

What a name right? Familiar yet strange.

Before you crumble this paper and throw it out, please go till the end.

You know what happens when someone snatches the love of your life?

Either you fight for your love or you let it go thinking what's gone is gone. There are people who will accept the heartbreak with a smile and try to move on. Putting up a mask of being happy and comes infront of the world.

You may let it go. You might be happy too after moving on but are you content? Would you still smile with your eyes? After some time, maybe some years later, you might feel suffocated for living your life. Running behind your past, behind the thing that's gone is definitely useless. But at some point later, you might stuck up at that 'what if'.
What if on that day if you could gather some courage and fight up for your love it might end up staying up with you. For you don't lose anything for trying, right?

Think about it. Try to bring back your love in your life.

You might be wondering who I am. I am the person who is hopelessly in love with your eyes. Eyes which reflects the smile on your face. The smile which brings peace to my heart. Don't try to search for me, I will come infront of you after seeing you happy, the real happy. After you give me back my peace.

Waiting for my peace.

(Letter ends)

Manik: This is definitely Cabir's prank. Love, peace usine hi likha hoga. Cabir yaar abhi tho thanks bola tha, itne mein hi yeh harkat. I promise tomorrow is your last day.

With this Manik goes to sleep.  

Next morning

At office

The morning starts peacefully for everyone except Cabir.

Someone sneaks into Cabir's cabin and holds his neck tightly making him difficult to breathe.

Precap
Cabir ka kya hoga?🤔🤔

Who do you think is the person in Cabir's cabin? Manik or someone else or some new character?

Who do you think wrote the letter?
Whose love is he talking about?

Waiting for your feedback.