18. Nandu's Night out with...?

Hello Lovely People.  

Happy Reading...

After dropping Nandini home, Manik went to his. The letter which was forgotten due to the presence of Nandini resurfaced in his mind again. Something about the letter made him curious as if, he knew the contents of it.

He straightway went to his room, ordering the butler not to disturb him and locked himself in the room. Gathering all his courage he opened the letter.

letter

Hey Rockstar.

I hope you had a great day.

Rockstar, you know first love is precious?

Ofcourse, you do. You have experienced the feeling of ecstasy when you hold them in your hands.

Recollect that love.

You will get your answer which you have been searching for.

If you couldn't, which I don't think so, I will reveal it in the next letter.

Till then keep smiling.

letter ends

Manik pov

What's going on yaar? Who the hell is this person? Why is he/she writing this letter? Who is my first love?

It's obviously Nandu. (A small smile crept on his face) but when did I hold her?

I guess I have to wait for next letter. Aur kitna confidence hai bande mein, he feels I will figure out the answer. Mujhe koi Sherlock Holmes samaj rakha hai kya? Arey if only I could be the Sherlock Holmes, abhi Nandu ke saath bhaitha rehta. Chal Manik you can't help it. Let me sleep.

Pov ends.

He tosses in bed but couldn't sleep. He thinks of checking on Nandini. So, he messages her.

At Nandini's house

Nandini had just completed her book when someone barged into her room without knocking.

Nandini: How many times should I tell you to knock and come? Don't you have any manners?

Person: bachpan mein mere saare manners meri behen chura gayi. Bas tab se mere paas manners aayi hi nahi, shayad meri behen use jyada pasand aagayi. (The person jumped on her bed and laid down comfortably with the help of a pillow.)

Nandini: you are impossible.

Person: Arey apna hi bed samaj. You I know I am very kind hearted, you can sit in some corner of this bed.

Nandini: Seriously? You barge into my room at night aur mere bed par baithne ki permission mujhe hi de rahe ho?

Seeing Nandu irritated the person went and laid down in Nandini's lap and closed his eyes holding her hand.

Nandini: Abhimanyu, are you ok? Kuch bolna hai kya? (As that's how Abhi behaves when he is upset or have to share something with Nandu.)

Abhimanyu: I missed so much today.

Nandu: (ruffling his hair with the other hand) I was there with you in the office Abhi. Ab batao kya hua?

Abhi: Tum office mein thi kaha. Tumhara dimag tho isi book par tha na. And you scolded me too. Baat bhi nahi kiya mujhse aaj pure din mein.

Nandu: Acha sorry for the evening, I have shouted at you. Lekin I was sad because of...

Abhi: of Sherlock. Nandu yaar tune kitne baar pada hai isi book ko even then you get upset over this.

Nandu: No comments on this Abhi. Dinner kiya tumne?

Abhi : Nahi. Meeting se direct aagaya. Tumhare saath karna hai.

Nandu: acha come down, mein table arrange karti hun and don't think much. I know this is not the reason. I will wait for the right one.

Nandu goes down.

Abhi's pov

Ab tujhe kya batau Nandu ki I am missing you. As much as I know that Manik will keep you happy, tum door tho nahi ho jayogi mujhse. Kitni badi hogayi hai meri bachchi.

Pov ends.

He goes down and they have dinner together with mostly Abhi feeding Nandini. After dinner,

Nandu: It's late. Go home. Chachi wait kar rahi hogi.

Abhi: As much as I know that you don't like my presence at your home but I have taken a lifetime contract with the person sitting above there to irritate you. So chill. And haan maine Mom ko call karke bata diya hai that I will be staying here.

Nandu nods her head in disbelief and smiles.

Nandu: Do you want to change or uske liye bhi koi contract liya hai?

Abhi: ofcourse I will do. Tu room ja. I will come. Aur haan select some movie. Movie dekhenge.

Nandu: Suddenly Movie?

Abhi: Suddenly kaha. Maine kab ka decide kar liya tha. Nahi tho tu apna book pakadegi and mujhe bhi koi book de degi, hogaya hamara night out.

Nandini: Ok fine.

Nandini goes and selects some movie when she gets a message.

Manik: hey, are you still up?

Nandu: yes. Tum soye nahi?

Manik: neend nahi aa rahi hai. Tum kya kar rahi ho?

Nandu: Abhi has come over here for a night out. Movie dekhne ka plan banaya hai. Waiting for him.

Manik : ok. Enjoy.

Nandu : kuch baat karna tha?

Manik: Nahi. I was just checking ki kahi tum ab tak book tho nahi pad rahi ho.

Nandu: No. I have completed it.

Manik: You know I am so so proud of you. 😝😝. Waise carry on. We will meet tomorrow. Goodnight Nandu.

Nandu : Goodnight.

Abhi comes in and finds Nandu engrossed in her mobile.

Abhi : kaun hai woh shaks jisne tumhari nazar mujh par se hatayi?

Nandu : Abhi tum phir se shuru ho gaye? Manik ne message kiya tha.

A smile appears on his face.

Abhi: Acha Nandu You take time right, to even talk to people. How come Manik ke saath itne freely baat kar leti ho?

Nandu: (looking down) I know him Abhi. Shayad isiliye.

Abhi: What? You know him? How?

Nandu: Everyone in the school knows him Abhi. Chalo na. Ab tumhe movie nahi dekhni?

Abhi: dekhni hai na? Let me see what did you select for me.

Seeing the list of movies that Nandu selected Abhi looks at her with a horror face.

Precap:

Abhimanyu and Cabir ke secret plans. 😂😂

What are the movies that Nandu have selected for Abhimanyu? 🤔🤔

How was the update? Waiting for your feedback. 

How many of you are interested in 'know each other sessions'? Do tell me. If many people are there, let me ask a question per episode and let's know each other. 😋😋