Last Note

Hello Fam :)

I know you all are angry with me for ending this but there isn't anything more to write here. I didn't want to write all the cliche marriage and kids part. 

Thank you so much for reading this book. I haven't ever thought when I started this book that it will become this close to me and this wouldn't have been possible without your support. Your comments, likes, and opinions have always been my motivation. I have understood myself more while writing this one. 

This book is dedicated to all the introverts out there and also the people who are friends with an introvert. You are beautiful and never think otherwise. 

I have kept this book as realistic as possible. The Manik in this book is not a very 'fictitious' person. With little effort to understand the person he loves, he became the perfect person every introvert wishes for. Don't settle for anyone who says you are difficult. Wait for the right one and till then enjoy your books. ;)

Introverts aren't the shy people. They love their comfort zone way too much. The universe loves you. Keep smiling fam. 

Regarding the sequel, I haven't planned anything of that sort. I don't know if I will write it or not. But if any idea comes up, I will surely write it down. 

I will be starting my new book today or in 2-3 days. I hope you will support me there too. Meet you soon. :)