24. Are you my right girl?

Hello People. I guess this is my longest update till now. 

Happy Reading...

Nandu went out of Manik's room to attend Abhi's call.

Nandu: Haan Abhi. Bolo.

Abhi: how's Manik and how are you?

Nandu: he's fine, sleeping now.

Abhi: aur aap? aapka flooding session khatam?

Nandu: bhaiii

Abhi: aage se aise faltu mein royegi na, I will let Manik handle the things. Aur tujhe tho ab tak pata chal gaya hoga about him?

Nandu: hmm..

Abhi: take care of him. Aur haan, if anything serious, call me.

Nandu: hmm. Bye.

Abhi: badi jaldi hai tujhe bye bolne ki.

Nandu(whines): Abhii

Abhi(laughs): acha fine. Bye.

After talking to him, she calls Chachi and talks to her too, but doesn't inform her about Manik as she knows how much Chachi loves her 'Sona Munda'.

Nandu who was getting bored after checking her email and decided to prepare 'khichidi' for Manik. She asks the butlers for ingredients who in return offers her to rest and that they will prepare it. But a stubborn Nandu doesn't listen to them and starts making the dish baffling the people there, as they hardly have ever seen a girl in the house, forget being in the kitchen.

Finally, when finished with her cooking, she went to Manik's room to check him and finds him coming out of the washroom, just after freshening up.

Here Manik who didn't find Nandu soon after waking up assumed that she has already left to her house as it's almost six in the evening and was disappointed a bit. Seeing her, he was surprised and excited and both spoke at the same time.

Nandu: are you fine?

Manik: Tum abhi tak gayi nahi?

Nandini thought that Manik wanted her to leave, so answered, stuttering badly.

Nandu: Manik...main...mujhe...laga

Manik: (seeing her tensed) mujhe laga tum is bimar praani ko chodkar chali gayi hogi.

Nandu: vo, I thought I will go once I will check you.

Manik: (faking sadness) oo tho mere liye nahi mere fever ke liye ruki ho. Matlab you don't even care for me, haina.

Nandu: aisa nahi hai, Manik.

Manik: Phir kaisa hai Nanduuuu.

Nandini who understood that he was teasing her, said faking a glare,

Nandu: Itna drama karte ho? I tho even doubt that you have a fever.

Manik: haww Nandu. Don't you trust yourself? Tumne hi toh mera temperature check kiya tha. You know life mein self-confidence is a must.

Nandu: please na, Manik. Don't tease me.

Before Manik could tease her further, Nandu got a call from Cabir. She was so happy as it would help her from Manik's teasing session.

Nandu: Hiiii bhaiii

Cabir: Ok. The excitement in your voice answers my question. If the source of your excitement is beside you, can you please put the call on speaker.

Nandu puts it on speaker.

Manik: Hi Cabir.

Cabir: Baby, I know that you love me so much. Lekin itna maine kabhi socha nahi tha. Ek hi din toh hua hai mere gaye hue. Aur tune apne aap ko bimaar karwa diya?