The Flower Girl

"Good Morning beautiful,"

The great Pierce Peter Grayson himself announced his presence to the world as he waltzed into the family-owned Rainbow Romano Flower Shop.

 Ten minutes late. 

He prepares his charming smile as he walks up to the front counter with a cocky bounce in his step. 

Completely disregarding Pierce's casual flirtatious vibes, Luccia Romano sets the fresh flowers on a display table. Setting a single petal straight before grabbing a sharp pair of pliers off the counter and aggressively tossing them his way.

"You're late! What are you doing?! Prune and water the flowers up front I have to open in ten," Luccia yells at her idiot best friend in an exhausted annoyance. The extra stress from the extended workload was starting to hit her hard after the last helper quit.

 As grateful as she was for the extra set of hands Pierce provided every morning, the appreciation greatly diminished each time he decided to open his mouth. 

"Aww, come on Lulu, give me a break. Taehyung was sick this morning," Pierce whines as he opens the garage-like front door to the shop and turns on the hose.

"Aww! My poor baby Tae Tae!"  Luccia cries out while cutting the stems of the precious pink roses as she arranges them into a bouquet.

"Oh sure, give all the love and sympathy to Tae but not the guy who had to clean up after him." Pierce grunts while Luccia leans over the stands to open the windows. Instantly letting in some more light along with the crisp natural breezes of the island pouring in.

"Why am I going to feel bad for the whiney single father who's doing his job?" she laughs, crossing over to the lei and double checking to make sure they were fresh.

"Do you need my help or not? Cause this whiney single father has his own job to attend to." Pierce tilts the hose up towards the hydrangeas and somehow manages to sprays Luccia's back in the process. Gasping from the chill, she whips around so fast that Pierce saw his entire life flash before his eyes as he tried to mentally prepare for the hell she was about to unleash.  

"Pierce!" She screams his name with such a harsh shrill that Pierce instantly burst out laughing. Luccia yanks the winding hose from the floor and catches it mid-air. Seeing his impending doom, Pierce quickly dodges inside the shop to protect his precious business suit from her ruthless revenge.

"Lulu, you don't have to do this." He says in a serious tone.

His light gray eyes scanning for a way out, but he is unsuccessful in finding one.

"Lulu, please I have a meeting at...

She takes aim and drenches him anyway, without mercy.