34: The Prince's Kingdom

(Taehyung POV)

I slash through my enemies hearts with the slice of my sword. 

Mr. Hippo keels over with my sheer strength as Mr. Fox backs me up from behind. I make my way to the highest part of the castle and do a backflip off my tower and crash into my enemies tower below. Panting as I fight my way past the bad guys who were trying to steal my beloved prince. 

"Arg!"

I squeal as I stab the evil king lion in the chest and take his crown. 

"Aha! I have won this time and you will bow to me and obey my every command!" I demand from the fallen king and tap his head with my sword. Forcing him to bow.

"Taehyung Lucas Grayson, What did I tell you to do about a half hour ago?"

 I'm disturbed from my play time to see my father's narrowed glare.

 "But daddy the evil lion king stole my prince and I had to get him back!" I pout and he gives me THE look with his arms crossed.

 I instantly put my sword down and let out a loud groan as I stomp my way into the bathroom to take a bubble bath.

***

"Daddy, I'm really glad you didn't decide to become an artist. Otherwise, I think we would be homeless," I say as I examine the messed up sun my father attempted to draw in the bubbles of the tub.

"What's wrong with my sunshine?" He asks, suddenly getting offended and splashing me with the warm bathwater.

"Daddy!"

 I squeal and try to hide from his attacks by diving underwater. I come back up after five seconds to his soft smile and feel safe from his attacks. Only to be splashed again. 

With a small cough, I grab hold of my little rubber duckie.

"We'll have to do your inhaler tonight since we did the treatment earlier," he says more to himself than to me since I didn't have much of a choice when it came to taking my gross medicine.

I nod as I play with my little duckie as it floats in the water. Which reminds me of the times Mika use to play with me. He definitely had better drawing skills than my daddy.

"Daddy, where did Mika go?" I ask, hoping to get an explanation to the empty walls and the lack of laughter in our house. 

"Well..umm..." He sighs and flicks the duckie so it goes speeding across the water. 

"Mika and I aren't together anymore buddy," He says and I tilt my head confused.

"Why?"