OBLIVION 5

[PETER POV]

"He's exceptional. He pushes himself harder than any other child of his age category. Actually, with his raw talent and determination, I would put him past even my senior dancers. I've never seen anything like it,"

Taehyung's dance teacher comments as we watch him stretch from behind a double sided mirror. 

"People walk by the studio all the time and ask who he is and I tell them that's Taehyung Grayson! He comes here straight after school and sits on the bench to do his homework, then grabs me from the office and we get to work. He hasn't said a word but we've created our own signs. He's very polite Mr. Grayson. I'm sorry about your brother by the way," She continues and I sit down on the bench to watch him plug in his earbuds.

"Another little boy named Aiden use to dance with him in duo's all the time. But sadly he moved away from the island and no one has seen them since. That little boy gave Taehyung so much happiness. Even if he was having a bad day, Aiden always knew how to make him smile. But ever since he moved Tae only likes depressing songs and his moves reflect that," She adds and Tae starts to dance and he moves with so much emotion that I feel myself tear up.

"Anyway, I called you here to tell you he was invited to attend a dance competition in Korea, if he wins, this could open up a world of opportunities for him in the world of dance," 

"If he wants to go, I'm not going to stop him."