BONUS: Teenage Dream

Flashback

Flashback

(Alejandro POV)

I come out of the locker room in my dark navy blue hoodie to the sight of the rain hitting the fresh grass and the usually bright blue sky had turned a gloomy gray.

The stress of school was starting to weigh down on my shoulders as I lug my backpack and duffle bag alongside me. I start walking under the brick arches surrounding the school to dodge the rain.

I flip up my hoodie and sigh, not looking forward to the mountains of geometry when I hear the faintest tinkle of laughter. I look up to see my team captain a few feet ahead of me and quickly dodge behind a stone pillar.

Feeling myself blush at just the sight of Pierce I instantly wanted to slap my stupid cheeks.

I put down my duffle bag and peek out in hopes that maybe, just maybe, I could gain the courage to walk beside him.

Only to realize he wasn't alone.

The new girl Min Kyung Lee was with him and she smiled as he held his small umbrella over her, his hand gently rested on her lower back as he held her close.

I would never forget her face, because she was the bitch who stole him from me.

She broke my heart. With her long blond hair and bright blue eyes.

I watched as he kissed her softly, the rain gently dripping on the umbrella in tiny thuds and I turned around with my back to the pillar. Trying to calm myself down because I was hyperventilating.

I grab my bag, and peek around the corner once more just to catch them walking away. His arm around her waist and her head gently rested on his shoulder.

Only to drop my bag again and slump against the pillar. Not caring about the wet ground as I shivered while I curled my legs to my chest and stared out into the gloomy gray sky.

I was in a pain that I could barely describe other than someone taking the back of a ball peen hammer and smashing it over and over again against my chest.

I love him.

But he will never love me back.

This realization was a long time coming but it hit me like a fucking train coming at speeds ten times harder than I expected.

I was so busy watching the raindrops fall into a small puddle next to my feet, I didn't notice the small pair of flats clicking into view.

"Are you okay?"

Surprised and embarrassed I refuse to look up. Just nodding my head instead and hoping they'll go away.

"You don't look okay,"

The girl says as she crouches down in front of me.

"I'm fine." I mutter under my breath and finally look up to see her giant blue-green eyes staring back at me.

"I'm Luccia," She smiles and gives me a little smile.

"Ali," I grumble back. She carefully opens up her umbrella and holds it out over my head instead of hers.

"Come on, let's get you out of the cold."