PREVIEW: An American In London Season 2!!!

*Here is an exclusive first look at An American In London Season 2 where Tae and Clara will be making their first young adult appearance in college!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ SEASON ONE TO GET INTO SEASON 2!!!!

An American in London Season 2

The quaint street lamps on the busy streets of Paris, France begin to ignite against the dark sky as the sun begins to set on a chilly Friday night. The orange glow begins to reflect off the city and the wind picks up speed, blowing against the autumn colored leaves on the trees causing them to shake but hold on for dear life.

But in the midst of this beautiful autumn scene comes a crashing cacophony of two foreigners French shouts bursting out of an open alleyway and running onto the open street....

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

I scream at Taehyung Jin as we run across the main street and into the open square in front of Notre Dame.

"MY FAULT?! NO ONE TOLD YOU TO FLIRT WITH OLD MEN, AIDEN PARK!"

He screams back and I quickly yank his arm to pull him out of the way before this idiot gets hit by a Vespa.

"I WAS JUST HAVING A CASUAL CONVERSATION, GOD!" I scream back right in his ear and he winces.

"Every goddamn time Tae!" I yell as we cross the street, a flock of pigeons flutters out of our way as we jog through the next square. Our gym bags bouncing up and down in the wind.

"WELL SORRY FOR PROTECTING YOU!" he yells back as we run beside each other, weaving our way through the crowd.

"HE KISSED MY CHEEK! THAT'S A THING HERE!" I try to explain, but he ignores me.

"HE WAS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH YOU AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT!" Tae yells back and we both parkour jump over a bakery table of the street.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!" I reason but he never understands my voice of reason. He stops suddenly and grabs me before I almost tumble down the wrong street and we turn left.